Chapter 2

"so. we have a few questions that we need answered." he spoke.

All the skeletons in the room either nodded or grunted in agreement.

"Alright. I'll answer them to the best of my ability. Just as long as you all introduce yourselves first." I started and leaned back in my chair, waiting for their answers.

"alright then. my name is Sans."

"I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS" Papyrus waved and smiled.

"MY NAME IS THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE, BUT YOU CAN JUST CALL ME BLUE." Blue said with a smile just as big as Papyrus'.

"Stretch." the skeleton dressed in orange beside Blue said.

"I AM THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE EDGE AND YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS SUCH." the spiky skeleton next to Stretch said.

The skeleton next to Edge spoke and a smirk appeared on his face. "name's Red sweetheart, feel free to scream it later tonight." he sent a wink my way. But his playful manor ended when Edge practically slammed his skull into the table.

"DO NOT BE VULGAR WHILE IN MY PRESENCE!" he shouted.

"AGREED!" Another skeleton on the other side of Edge spoke before turning to me, "I AM THE MALEVOLENT RAZ, THERE IS NO OTHER NAME YOU ARE TO USE." He was the skeleton that I saw in the kitchen with Blue earlier.

"aw come on, dat name was hilarious and fit ya perfectly." Red smirked and chuckled.

"EDGE." Raz looked to Edge. Said skeleton whacked Red in the back of the skull.

"ow!!" Red exclaimed.

The tall skeleton next to Raz spoke up and continued the conversation. "name' Rus, nice to meet ya" he spoke. I nodded to show the feeling was mutual.

The two skeletons next didn't speak so Sans spoke up for them. "that's Ax and Crooks, they don't speak much to new guests."

"it's honestly surprising the wimps showed up at all." Red once again commented, only this time didn't get whacked by Edge.

Not sure how I feel about those names. No way they like those names either judging from how uncomfortable they were.

Something to bring up at another time.

The introductions continued with a very formal looking skeleton in purple. "I am M'lord." he spoke in a lower voice than the others who looked similar to him, but his voice sounded like it carried a lot of authority.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." I addressed with a slight bow. From one authority figure to another this was a sign of respect. My greeting seemed to have caught his interest but he said nothing further.

The skeleton sitting next to him spoke up, "call me Mutt, darling." he said with a smirk and a wink.

Then there were two.

A skeleton in tight red clothing spoke next. "I AM BLACK, IT IS A PLEASURE TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE." he stated. He motioned to the shying skeleton playing on with something in his hands. "AND THIS IS MY BROTHER COFFEE." he stated.

And with that done it was my turn.

"My name is-" I was about to speak when Red spoke up.

"yeah yeah we know, ya name is Sans, heard it about a dozen times already." he waved me off.

I raised a brow in confusion, I was about to speak once again but was interrupted once again. "we can come up with nicknames while we're here." suggested Stretch.

"OH I HAVE A FEW IDEAS!" Blue exclaimed excitedly.

"I already have a name. It's not Sans though." I spoke. All their eye lights turned to me in confusion, so I continued. "My name is Echo. I'm not sure why you think my name is Sans when Sans is sitting right there." I spoke and pointed to Sans.