10 - Do you trust me? (NSFW)

*********************************************
I held onto his neck, deepening the kiss as I slid my tongue in. Things got more heated as he pulled me onto his lap. Our tongues danced around each others mouths and I began rocking my ass back and forth, making him groan. He gripped my hips to help with my movements. I started to kiss down his neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. He let out a soft moan as I nipped at his skin. "You like that?" I asked. "Mhm", was all I got in response. "I've got an idea." I said, pulling away. "What's that?" He asked, out of breath. "Do you trust me?" He nodded. "Words, baby." I said rubbing his cheek with my hand. "Yes, I trust you." He spoke. I grinned and pulled off his shirt, rubbing my hands up and down his chest. I lowered my hands down to his pants, pulling them off. I slid my fingers in the waistband of his boxers but pulled away, leaving him confused. I crawled back up to him and said, "Take off my clothes." He did as I requested and first pulled off my shirt, then my shorts. He unhooked my bra and let it slide off onto our laps. He stared at my bare chest and I giggled. I pressed myself against him and continued to kiss him. He massaged my breast with one hand, the other sliding down to my heat. I pulled away and stopped his hand.
"Not yet, baby. I'm focused on you right now." I said. "But, I-" I cut him off. "Later." I said with a smirk and moved back down to his boxers, finally sliding them off. I giggled as his hard member hit his stomach. I took it in my hand and stroked it a few times before placing it in my mouth. I watched as he threw his head back with a shaky exhale. I bobbed my head up and down with my hand on what I couldn't fit in my mouth. "You're so fucking good at this, baby." He said, breathily and placed his hand on my head, not adding any pressure. I moaned onto his cock when he lightly tugged at my hair. I sped up my pace when I felt him twitch in my mouth. Seconds later he let out sweet moan as his warm liquid shot down my throat. I swallowed and brought my face up to his.

"Now?" He asked, catching his breath. "Now." I said. He smirked and I giggled as he pushed me down onto the bed, now hovering over me. He began kissing my lips then moving down my neck, my chest, my stomach, landing on my inner thighs. He got closer and closer to where I wanted him most but stayed on my thighs. I groaned at the lack of attention and bucked my hips towards him. He chuckled softly before saying, "I'm sorry, you've waited long enough." With that, he slid off my panties and pressed his mouth against my folds, causing me to let out a soft moan. Just then my phone started ringing from the nightstand. I looked over and saw it was Katie but chose to ignore it. She called again and I ignored it again. "Do you need to get that?" Joe asked. "No, it's fine. Just keep going, it feels so fucking good." I said and he did as I asked of him. Then my phone rung again. I sighed and he chuckled softly. "She's not gonna stop til I answer." I said as I picked up my phone and he laid beside me.