Bloopers

Dove and Kingston were sat on set about to film their scene after "Bamm." A crew member yelled something or sneezed, making Dove laugh, clapping her hands, turning away from Kingston. 

In the "Cheer Championship" scene, Kingston stood on stage with pom poms in her hands, cheering, when suddenly one of the pom poms ripped apart, she stopped what she was doing and looked down at it, smiling as everyone else laughed, and some of them applauded her. 

"I'm gonna stand," Dove sang, as she twirled, and her hair hit her face.

"Your hair look great, Dove!" Milo told her. 

The director yelled action to Milo. 

"Okay," Milo replied, as he turned to face the camera, but almost tripped, and muttered something. "It's gonna hurt." 

Milo did his zombie transition. 

The director yelled cut just as Milo pointed at the camera. 

"Acting," Milo exclaimed, as Dove waved the pom poms in front of his face. 

Naomi (Principal Lee) made a thumbs up to the camera. "Awesome." 

Milo were on stage to film "Bamm", when he yelled out something. "Zombie!2

Milo and Dove were satnding in the 'elevator' beside each other, Dove looking at Milo, and Milo looking forward. 

"Zombie Mash," Milo exclaimed. 

Dove turned foward. "Whaat?" 

There were clips of the cats memebers dancing around on set or being funny.  

They were a clip of Paul (Dale) and Tony (Zevon) doing a high five, but missed each other's hands the first time, so they ahd to do it a second time. 

There were also clips of when the cast forgot their lines.