How Well Do You Know Your Co-Star Challenge - Dove Cameron & Milo Manheim

Dove: (Voiceover) "When you are dealing with Zombies..."

Milo: (Voiceover) "It's always a challenge."

Milo and Dove are seated on chairs diagonally opposite each other.

"We're here for the 'How well do you knwo your Co-star challenge?" Milo explained to the camera.

"Ok, let me get this right," Dove told him. "So, we have to answer questions about each other?"

Milo glanced at her, nodding. "Yep."

"But if we get them wrong," Dove continued, before she looked up above her and pointed at a bucket. "This big bucket of ice water tips more and more."

"Yep," Milo answered.

Dove sighed. "And we don't know which question's gonna make it tip all over?"

Milo shrugged. "Nope."

"Well, good thing, I know you well," Dove told him in confidance.

Milo smirked. "Or do you?" Milo looked at a card in his hand. "Question; What is Dove's go-to dance move?" Dove groaned when she heard the question. "Oh easy." Milo did a dance move with his arms. "Milly Rock"

Dove chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, you got that right, you got that."

Now it was Dove's turn to read and answer a question about Milo. "Okay. Milo can play 5 instruments, name four of those? Piano and guitar. Uhm... the harmonica?

Milo shook his head. "No."

The bucket started to tip, but it didn't tip all over, Milo screamed, making Dove make a nervous noise.

"Guitar, piano, drums, ukele, and I dabble in the horns," Milo told her the right answer.

"The horns," Dove repeated. "I was gonna say that." Dove read another question. "What's Milo's favorite emoji? Pineapple." Milo groaned. "Oh, I remember that"

"I guess it's my turn," Milo pointed out, before reading his next question about Dove. "What's Dove's favorite color?" Milo looked at her nervous, and Dove chuckled. "Is it pink?"

Dove shook her head. "No."

Milo put his hood over his head as the bucket above him started to tip, Dove chuckled at him, it didn't tip all over.

"What was Dove's first online username?" Milo read. "How am I suppose to know this?"

"I've told you a million times," Dove explained.

"No, she has not," Milo informed to camera. "She's lying. Dovegrey? Doveytros?"

Dove shook her head. "It's chlochlo794sunshine794."

"chlochlo794sunshine794?" Milo repeated confused. "What?"

"I told you about that," Dove told him.

The bucket above Milo tipped once more but not all over. Milo read another question abotu the blonde girl. "What's Dove's favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? High School Musical?"

"Yeah," Dove told him.

"Yeeah," Milo yelled out. "Yes." He pointed at Dove. "Back to Dove, you're in the hot seat or wet seat, you run out, let's see."

"What can Milo never say correctly," Dove read. "Specific?"

"Sanemone," Milo tried to say. Dove laughed. "All right, sanemone, whatever. Let's see if Dove gets wet right now."

"Can I get half of a tip?" Dove asked. "Cause I got the s right."

"No, go full tip," Milo begged. The bucket tiped ove, the two actors watched it carefully. "I'm so scared, I can cry."

The bucket didn't tip all over this time either. Dove read's another question. "What's Milo's favorite sport? Oh, that's hard."

"Yeah," Milo agreed. "That's hard."

"Because there's a bunch," Dove explained.

""I don't really know the answer," Milo mumbled.

"Well, he plays volleyball," Dove informed. "Yes, I got it." Dove turned to look above her and pointed at the bukcet. "Ha ha."

"Dove has a secret talent that no one knows about," Milo read. "Do you? Do I know about it? Just tell me if I know what it is."

"I think so," Dove answered.

"I do," Milo explained. "I know what it is, I know what it is."

"What is it?" Dove asked.

"You ready?" Milo asked her.

Dove nodded. "Yeah."

Milo pointed at her. "She can tap."

"I can cross my eyes in a crazy way," Dove explained. Dove showed him when she crossed her eyes.

"Dove, stop, Dove stop," Milo begged. "That's weird. You should have kept that a secret."

"Well, now everyone knows," Dove told him. The bucket above Milo's head tiped once more. "Bring it on."

The bucket did go all the way, making water splash onto Milo. Dove laughed at him, Milo laughed with her.

"I won," Dove cheered. "I'm feeling nice and dry over here, you know?"

Just as she finished her sentences the bucket above her head, tipped all over too, and the water splashed onto her back, Dove chuckled nervously. "It went all down my back."

In the end of the interview clip, Dove and Milo are standing together in another darker room, facing the camera.

"We challenge you," Milo began, as he pointed at the camera.

"To watch Zombies, on Disney Channel," Dove finished.

Dove and Milo were standing in the interview room, beside each other, looking around for someone to be in the room.

"Does anyone got a towel?" Milo asked. "Can I get a towel over here?"

"Yeah," Dove agree, as she dusted off her clothes. "I'm feeling. Ugh!"

Milo tunred to her. "Where's everyone?"

The scene black out.

Man: (Voiceover) "The first day of school, a time for new beginnings, renewed frienships and well..."

They were a voiceover from the movie of Stacey, Jasmine Renee Thomas.

Jasmine: (Voiceover Zombies) "Zombie!"

Milo: (Voicover) "Wait, what?"

The clip ended.