sorry.

hey guys.

this book will no longer be written, this will be the last chapter. i feel rly guilty to announce this, knowing that theres so many people who have added this to their libraries and expect a full book but i have to do whats best for myself and my mental health atm.

last night, my bestfriend attempted su!c!de. we're so close and we have been since we were born, seeing as though we're only 4 days apart in terms of age. not only has it effected me, but both of our families and especially her, herself. i need to take this break so i can help her through the dark place she's in now because she's one of, if not the most important woman in my life.

i really hope you understand and if not, i hope you can accept it.

i love writing for you guys but whilst im in such a vulnerable position, i dont think i can keep doing it at the moment.

after my break, i still wont be updating this book because;

•i have to find and copy down all the lines they said in the original episode and build around that which takes so much time

•ive sorta moved on from tua. i still adore the show and aidan, make no mistake of that, but there's so many other fandoms im in that i find more interesting (maze runner, one direction, harry styles, sam&colby, stranger things, etc)

•i have different celebrity crushes/idols that id be more enthusiastic writing about than aidan. aidan's still one of my idols and he always will be, but ive been a consistent fan of him for almost 2 years now and i want to explore and see what its like to write about other celebrities instead.

----

if i do decide to come back to wattpad after my break, i wont be writing books but instead ill be writing imagines. its just so much easier and i think itd be more enjoyable for you guys to read chapters about different scenarios and celebrities instead of just reading one book about the same celebrity doing the same things you already watched in a show.

i hope you guys can understand and still read my writing after this. i care sm about each and every one of you and i dont want any of you guys to stop reading what ive written in other books just because ive discontinued this one.

thankyou so much for your consideration, and thankyou so so so much for 2.06k reads on this book !!!

i love you all, may all blessings come your way

💌💋

-ava❤️

𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 - 𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ☂︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara