4.

- 𝘕𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

"𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙉𝙐𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄'𝙈 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂?"
____________________

~☂︎~
____________________

I shoved the cigarette back into Klaus' hands. "I don't smoke."

"Dad didn't have his monocle when he died." Luther began to explain.

"Ok, so?" I asked.

"When was the last time you saw the man without his monocle?" He tried to make a point.

"I've been out for fourteen years, dumbass, how am I meant to remember that?" I rolled my eyes and sat back on the couch.

"Well if you didn't just stand there babying number six then maybe you wouldn'tve gotten shot and been out for fourteen years. Maybe you would've had a real life like the rest of us!" He retaliated.

" 'A real life' " I quoted, chuckling, "Big talk for the man on the moon."

"Ok, you listen here number ei-" He walked forwards, pointing his finger at me.

"No. You listen to me. I, and every other person in this room, have little to no fucks to give about the old man." I gestured behind me to the other four, "So what if he didn't have his damn monocle when he died? It was a heart attack. A mere heart attack. There's nothing to save. He's dead. There's nothing to investigate. There's nothing to prove. Just because you're number one doesn't mean you need to be a superhero."

A loud silence filled the room as I stared at him for a second and turned back around to where I was sat before.

"And just because you're british doesn't mean you need to be a bitch." Luther muttered. (𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗵?🤭)

I turned around and walked fast to him, "What'd you say?"

"I said-"

"Thats enough." Diego interrupted, "Luther, y/n's right. Dad's death isn't a mystery, it was a heart attack. Y/n, luther's right. Just because you're british doesn't mean you need to be a bitch."

"What the hell Diego!" I yelled.

He gave me a side look.

Someone cleared their throat behind me, causing everyone to look including me. Pogo stood there in his normal suit and tie, cane in hand.

I half smiled, "Pogo?"

"Miss Y/n. It is very nice to see you again." He smiled back, "However, it is not very nice to see that you've returned back to us with an argument. Especially about your late father."

"Pogo I've go-" Diego started.

"Sir Reginald's funeral will be held at 6:00pm this evening." Pogo stated, before turning around and leaving the room.

As everyone else quickly began to disperse from the room too, I looked down at my shoes.
𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘪 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘩𝘶𝘩?
I thought before following them all out.

____________________

I walked upstairs and headed for my room. It looked exactly how I'd left it. I threw the closet doors open, dust flying out and me just happening to inhale that exact moment.