5.

-𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳

"𝗬𝙊𝙐'𝙑𝙀 𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝘼𝙉 𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀."
____________________
☂︎
____________________

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ; ɪᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ 🌶️

"𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀?"
Five asked while making himself some food, "The exact date?"

We all stood or in Klaus and I's case, sat, around or on top of the wooden kitchen table. "The 24th."

"Of?" He rolled his eyes.

"March." I completed.

Five paused his work, looking up. He stared at me for a few seconds, his face softening but quickly returning to its usual stiff appearance and snapping back to reality. "Hm."

"Sooo..?" Vanya asked, trying to get answers as to whatever the hell had just happened.

"So? What's wrong?" He continued his sandwich.

"Its been fourteen years." Luther replied, simply.

Five chuckled, "Its been longer than that."

He spatial jumpes to the cupboard, grabbing a jar and teleporting back to his previous spot.

"Still haven't missed that..." Luther mumbled, tapping the table.

"Where did you even go?" Allison
questioned, as confused as the rest of us.

"The future, it's shit by the way." he answered before spreading peanut butter on a slice of bread.

"Called it!" Klaus shouted, throwing his hands up in the air as if he'd won the lottery.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to the 13-year-old Five standing before me.

"Should've listened to the old man." He opened a packet of extra large marshmallows, "Jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice."

"How long were you there?" Diego asked, tilting his head and flipping one of his pocket knives to and fro in his hand.

"Forty-five years, give or take." He responded simply, stuffing three marshmallows into his sandwich.

My jaw dropped.

Forty-five years?

"So what are you saying? You're 58?" Luther scoffed.

Five took a second before answering through gritted teeth, "My conscious is 58, apparently I'm in my 13 year old body." He chuckled, muttering, "Delores kept saying the equations were off, bet she's laughing now,"

Delores?

He looked up at Klaus. "Nice skirt."

"Oh, well danke!"

"Wait, wait, wait, how did you get back?" I asked.

"In the end, I had to project my conscious forward into a quantum state version of myself that exists across every possible instance of time."