3.

-𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵

"𝗜𝘀 𝘆/𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼?"

_____________________

☂︎
_____________________

My eyes were blinded by the sunlight peeking in through the curtains as rose from my sleep. I propped myself up on my bed only to notice that wires were connected to my arms, temples and knees. I quickly pulled them off and stood up. Well, if standing up means to fall onto the floor and have to hold onto something while I try to regain feeling in my legs, then yes, I stood up.

𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘻𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘦.

I noticed the layers of dust on my desk and chair.

𝘏𝘶𝘩. 𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘵'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘞𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘰.

I limped out of my bedroom and down the stairs, voices coming from the living room.

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱? 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳? 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?

I peeked into the room to see five people sat down, or stood up, bickering like it was the olympics for adult babies. I walked in, set on confronting them.

"Is little y/n dead or can you guys see that too?" a man with a grey skirt said, repeatedly squinting and rubbing his eyes.

Everyone turned around, shocked expressions visible on each of their faces. "How do you know my na-" "Holy shit." A guy in dressed in leather with a tarzan haircut interrupted me. "It really is her." A woman with curls stated.

I pulled a face, "One of you lunatics have 20 seconds to explain to me why you're in my house before I blind you all." I clenched my fists.

"Woah woah woah." Another woman in a button shirt said,
"Y/n, its me, Vanya."

I felt my heart stop for a second.

"Thats Luther"
Luther awkwardly 'waved' at me.

"Thats Diego"
He nodded and pointed his pocket knife at me.

"Thats Allison"
She smiled and played with her necklace.

I smiled at them all.

"And thats Klaus."
Klaus placed his cigarette between his lips and excitedly wiggled his fingers as a wave.
"Nice skirt." I complimented.
"Yes its very breathy on the, bits."
I chuckled, emotion quickly changing.

"Wheres F-" I stopped myself, remembering that awful day. It seemed like it was only a week ago but just by looking at the people standing in front of me it had clearly been more.
"Where's Ben?" I corrected myself.

A solemn look painted themselves on everybody's faces.

"Um... look, he's... he's not with us anymore. One of our missions went wrong and we couldn't save him." Luther explained. "God, how long was I out?" I tried to change the subject.

"Fourteen years." Diego coughed. My eyes widened, "Fourteen years?! What happened?"

"A lot of things, little nunber eight." Klaus patted the seat next to him and which I sat in moments later.

"While you were busy floating on marshmallows and dancing with leprechauns in your coma you stopped aging. Which explains why we're all thirty and you're still sixteen, but no other big events really. Well I mean, besides Benny Boy dying, Luther being sent up to the moon, Allison becoming super rich and famous, Diego turning into a modern Batman, Vanya becoming a writer and me getting even more high."

"So I missed literally everything?" I concluded, staring at Klaus.

"Mmmmyyyyeeeeaaahhhhh maybe a tad." He giggled.
"Hm, good to know, good to know." I shrugged.

"So, where's the old man?" I scanned the room for a shriveled up, disapproving face.

"He had a heart attack."
"He was murdered." Diego and Luther said in unison.

"Oh dear oh dear oh dear, that one's gonna make ya or break ya." Klaus tapped me on the back and handed me his cigarette. "You might want that."

_____________________

☂︎
_____________________

- ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ :

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 11:35𝗉𝗆.

𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋.

𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗍 6:30𝖺𝗆 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗉.

𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽.

𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒.

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅.

𝖻𝗒𝖾.

-𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘹𝘺𝘹𝘰

____________________

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 728