2.

-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘢

"𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝙈𝙔 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀?"

___________________

𝗕𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘀 - 𝗮/𝗻 (𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲)
𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙨 - 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙦𝙪𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘴 - 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴
𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗌 - 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺/𝗇
Normal - the story

___________________

☂︎
___________________

Bright red lights began to flash in the hallway as the sound of sirens invaded my ears. I slipped on my domino mask, meeting all of my siblings (except from Vanya and Five) and racing out of the door.

𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘺.

"Allison, you cause a distraction while I come in through the roof." Luther begun, "We'll ta-"

"Why are you going in through the roof?" Diego interrupted, folding his arms and tilting his head.

Luther paused for a second.
"Surprise attack."

Klaus and I nodded in agreement while Diego and Allison shook their heads.

"Anyways, as I was saying. When Allison and I take out the guards at the front, Diego and Y/n can go untie the hostages and kill any robbers that they see." We all nodded, "Klaus and Ben, you can stay out here and make sure that no robbers get out or come in and make sure that all the hostages are safe. I'll call you both in when it's Ben's turn to do his job. Deal?"

"Deal." We all confirmed.

"Okay. Allison." Luther turned to her, both of them blushing from the eye contact, "I- um- it-"

"Ok, ok, we're all over the moon that you two fancy each other but to be completely honest with you, I am drained and I was crying all night so if you don't mind could we just get it over and done with before I shatter into pieces and blow this entire building up. Thanks."

Everyone just stares at me.

"Allison?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah, sorry-" she turns and struts into the bank, Luther following after and entering by going through a ladder on the side.

As I watched Luther attempt to crawl through a hatch in the roof I zoned out. It used to be Five, Diego and I but now it was only the two of us. Five had been gone for only a week but it felt like decades and I had cried every night since. Words can't even begin to describe how much I missed him. I was pulled from my daydream when Diego tapped my shoulder and gestured that it was our turn to go inside.

We went in through a side door, taking out four robbers hiding under the counters and taking out another four hanging around the cleaning room. It only took Diego a few hits with his pocket knives and me a couple mind blurs before they fell to the ground dead. Weak asses.

After fighting some more men, we headed for the main lobby to release the hostages. We let them go and signaled for Ben and Klaus to come in because Luther had got caught up in fighting.

After he finished them off, we all gathered around the vault. Ben turned around, "Do I have to?" "Come on Ben, there's more in the vault." He sighed, gently but firmly pushing him. I walked up to him and gave him a light hug, "You got this, ok?" I whispered. He nodded and stepped forwards, turning the door handle.