I Bet on Loosing Dogs

✰✰✰

Visenya reached the outdoors, hearing Rhaena and Jace's laughs.

She followed the sound to find her favourite people sat on a picnic table.

Jace, Baela and Rhaena sat one side and Luke and Aemond sat on the other.

Their was a big space in between them so she walked over to sit there.

"Visenya! My favourite cousin!" Rhaena said causing the Velaryon brothers to look at each other than scoff.

"Come on, boys. Don't be jealous." The boys' sister teased them.

She grabbed a strawberry from the table, as she was about to put it in her mouth, Luke's hand reached out and stole it.

"Luke!" She screamed. The boy quickly stood up and started running away, laughing as he ate the strawberry.

"You're dead now, Luke." Jace laughed.

Luke didn't stop running too afraid of Visenya, who was catching up to him by the second.

"You would never hurt me! You love me too much!" He shouted playfully.

"I'm your favourite person in the whole wo-" The younger boy was cut off by Visenya jumping him.

Aemond started laughing, forgetting that he was in the middle of drinking orange juice.

Juice came out of his nose.

Baela, Jace and Rhaena started laughing.

Aemond was laughing too.

Luke and Visenya were on the grass. She tickled him.

"No! No! Sto- Stop!" He wheezed, laughing so much that his stomach hurt.

Visenya started laughing as well, laying down next to Luke.

"You're right. I could never hurt you, I love you too much." She said.

"But you have to admit that I'm better at dragon riding than you or else I'll continue to tickle you." She threatened playfully.

Luke denied, which caused her to attack him with tickles again.

"Alright! I- I yield. You are the better dragon rider." He said inbetween laughs.

She stopped, helping him get up.

They walked over to the picnic table.

"When did you two get all buddy-buddy?" She joked, watching Jace and Aemond talk with big smiles on there faces.

"I found out we have a lot in common." Jace said, a toothy grin on his face.

"Well I'm very glad." She smiled.