Toasts and Pigs

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

Visenya's pov:

I took another sip of my water.

"You do not drink wine?" Aemond asked.

That was the first time he directly talked to me.

"No." I responded.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "You look beautiful tonight."

"...Thank you." I turned my head to look at him, I could feel his hot breath on my face.

We were inches apart, if wanna of us moved our lips wou-

"Well done, Jace. You'll finally get to lie with a woman." My head turned to Aegon who was currently torturing my brother.

Jace put his cup down, trying to maintain calm whilst Baela gave Aegon a side eye.

"Let us toast as well to Prince Lucerys, the future Lord of the Tides." Grandfather said making Luke look down to his empty plate.

"Hear, hear." Rhaena assured him, "You'll be great."

Aegon turned to Jace once again, "You do know how the act is done, I assume? At least in principle. Where to put your cock and all that."

I rolled my eyes at his childish acts.

"Let it be, cousin." Baela said.

"You can play the jester if you wish, but hold your tongue before my betrothed." Jace said, after the statement he looked at me.

Good. I nodded.

Viserys groaned as he stood up.

I love you, grandsire but another speech? Again?

"It both gladdens my heart and fills me with sorrow to see these faves around the table." He said, looking at us.

"The faces most dear to me in all the world. Yet grown so distant from each other...in the years past."

I looked down at my hands.

Viserys reached for the mask that covered half his face, taking it off. Revealing a two holes where his right eye and cheek used to be.

"My own face is no longer a handsome one...If indeed it ever was. But tonight...I wish you to see me as I am.

Not just a king but your father, your brother, your husband and your grandsire. Who may not, it seems walk for much linger among you.

Let us no longer hold ill feelings in our hearts. The crown cannot stand strong if the House of the Dragon remains divided.

But set aside your grievances."

Jace and Luke glanced at each other, as I took a little glance at Aemond.

"If not for the sake of the crown...then for the sake of this old man, who loves you all so dearly." He sighed, before sitting down on his chair.