Beautiful Blue, Say I Do

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

"You're family has probably announced you as a traitor." Visenya whispered, turning to look at Aemond, who sat in the armchair next to her bookshelves.

After what happened with Otto Hightower, Rhaenyra decided that Aemond was no longer a prisoner.

"It is they who are the traitors." He responded, his eye not leaving the book in his hand.

"How are we going to get Helaena out of there?" She asked, walking to sit in the chair in front of his.

"I do not know, Visenya."

"Maybe we could send her a letter. Tell her to escape in the night with her children. She could take the secret passageways."

Aemond scoffed, "Helaena? Sneak out?"

Visenya's brows furrowed, "What you think she can't?"

"I know she can't."

"My friend is very capable of doing so. She has too. She spent many years by my side, I do not plan on abandoning her now."

"You should ask Rhaenyra what she thinks is best." Aemond concluded causing Visenya to stand up and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To talk to her. They have probably finished with the meeting."

He nodded, his gaze followed her until she closed the door.

✰✰✰

Visenya walked into the hall, though her parents had not seen or heard her.

She got there just in time to see Daemon wrap a hand around Rhaenyra's neck.

Their words were low, Visenya could not hear anything but she knew it was serious.

She had never thought that her father would be capable of hurting her mother. Not before. Not now. Not ever.

Rhaenyra looked a bit taken a back by his action but proceeded to talk. This time loud enough for Visenya to hear.

"He never told you, did he?" A small chuckle came from the Queen and she stared at her husband as he let her go.

Visenya decided it was best not interfere.

She trusted her mother more than anyone in the world.

So she went back to her room where Aemond awaited her.

She grabbed a book from her shelf. Instead of sitting on the armchair next to Aemond like she did before, she walked over to him and sat on his lap.

Visenya opened her book and read, Aemond stared at her in shock but then a small smile appeared on his lips.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek before continuing to read his book as well.

✰✰✰

After an hour Visenya decided it was time for bed. She went to the bathroom to change into her nightgown before coming back.