chapter 17: haunted by the past

Start from the beginning

Optimus prime: just promise you will try to find someone to talk to.

Moxxie: what are you guys even talking about?

Circuitjack: NOTHING!!!

Moxxie: fine let's just head back to the main room.

Once they got to the main room what they saw confused them. Millie was crying and being comforted by June.

Moxxie: Millie are you ok?

Millie: MOXXIE I SAW YOUR PHONE WHO'S FIN!?!

Moxxie: my ex.

Millie: THEN WHY IS THERE A HEART NEXT TO IT!?!

Moxxie: I forgot to delete it.

Felicity: JESUS CHRIST MOXXIE LOOK AT YOUR FONT SIZE!!! DO YOU WANT DECEPTICONS TO SEE YOUR TEXTS!?! Millie I swear he was not hiding anything obviously. AND ARE YOU BLIND BECAUSE HOW DID YOU NOT SEE MOXXIE TEXTING HIM!?!

June: Moxxie you're married Why are you talking to your ex?

Moxxie: Oh, come on June you have a son and you talk to all your ex's and you have a million of them which says a lot about you!

June: you take that back!!! *Grabs a knife*

Moxxie: Oh, What are you going to do stab me with an knife?

June: YES, YES I AM!!!

Moxxie screams and runs away while being chased by June.

Caddy: RUN MOXXIE SHE'S CRAZY!!!

Agent Fowler: Prime, we have a Decepticon sighting in hurricane Utah

Felicity: You mean the part of the world that five nights at Freddy's is suppose to take place?

Blitz: Well not all of the five nights at Freddy's lore remember "Fetch" isn't that Fazbear frights story supposed to take place in some beach paradise island town?

Circuitjack: let's just drop it and kill those cons while June tries to kill Moxxie because he talked about her ex's.

Ratchet opens a ground bridge portal and once everyone got through some vehicons started shooting at them completely missing every shot everyone was successful at beating up the vehicons while Millie and Caddy both ripped one vehicon in half.

But the battle got more intense, he immediately tried to shoot Circuitjack after Circuitjack dodges the shot she immediately grabbed her axe Megatron grabbed her throat and then tightly gripped it trying to kill Circuitjack

But Circuitjack grabbed one of her knives and stabbed Megatron and gave him a nasty scar forcing him to drop her. Circuitjack grabbed her axe and immediately started to attack Megatron trying to cut him.

Circuitjack stopped attack once Megatron shot her almost killing her Megatron stood over her pointing his cannon at Circuitjack planning to kill her.

Megatron: this is for your betrayal DR-23!

Before Megatron had a chance to kill Circuitjack he was shot by Caddy and was forced to flee. Smokescreen grabbed Circuitjack and carried her through the ground bridge and placed her on the medical table.

Felicity: is she gonna be okay!?

Ratchet: she might, she was very badly injured.

Millie: wait...

Moxxie: what do you mean hunny?

Millie: what did Megatron mean when he called Circuitjack DR-23?

Bumblebee: you heard that!?

Octavia: we all heard it and what did Megatron even mean?

Stolas: all of us are entitled to an explanation.

Blitz: speak up!

But Optimus, Bumblebee and Ratchet instead cover their mouths to not say anything about why Megatron called Circuitjack DR-23 and Optimus and Bumblebee left the room to not say a single word to the others.

The next day while Circuitjack was finally awake from recovery Millie decided to ask her about why Megatron called her DR-23.

Millie: you okay Circuitjack?

Circuitjack: yes just barely.

Millie: I was wondering when you were on the ground what did Megatron mean when he called you DR-23?

Circuitjack immediately covered her mouth to not say a word about her past being worried about what the team would do to her if they found out about her past.

Millie: I'm sorry if I brought up a sensitive topic for you I...

Ultra Magnus: Millie can I see you for a moment?

Millie: yes.

Millie followed Ultra Magnus into another room of the base everyone except Optimus prime, Ratchet, Circuitjack and Bumblebee weren't in the room.

Stolas: what's this all about Magnus?

Ultra Magnus: after the incident from yesterday I've been looking up Circuitjack's Cybertron records and guess what I've found?

Arcee: you looked at her Cybertron records?

Blitz: cybertronian prostitute?

Octavia: what the fuck?

Ultra Magnus: nothing, there was no Circuitjack before the war for Cybertron she didn't exist.

Wheeljack: what do mean she didn't exist everybody exists?

Miko: yeah, doesn't she have like a cybertronian birth certificate?

Ultra Magnus: nope. The only record of her existence was a battle on Cybertron with Optimus, Ratchet and Bumblebee.

Loona: you shouldn't even be doing this Magnus don't pry into her personal life like Blitz does with both Moxxie and Millie.

Ultra Magnus: fine

Two hours later

Ultra Magnus was working on a ritual he saw in Stolas's grimoire that can Let you go into someone's mind which he almost finished everyone entered the room and tried to stop him but in doing so everyone gets trapped in Circuitjack's mind.