entry #1.

"Are you sure he was here, starlight?"
"I swear to you, Ink! I took his brother to safety and made sure to come back so I could check on him!!.. He must be somewhere!" Dream panicked. He started walking around as if he will find anyone in this void. The artist couldn't do anything but follow him, hoping this is ending soon.  
"You sensed how negative it was in this void, right?" Ink asked.
"Yes!! That's why I was convinced to come back!!"
"..Do you know who else chases after negativity?" 
It was silent for some good minutes. Dream got a grip on his head and hyperventilated. 
"S-Stars!! Nightmare took him!! I-I should have known!! I should have saved him earlier!! Oh no, oh no! It's my fault! It's all my fault!!!"
"Hey, Dream. Pull yourself together, okay? We will find a solution to bring him back!" Ink patted Dream's back. That one was already panicking more than before.
"We can't, Ink!! If my brother takes someone, it means he got a tight grip on their thoughts! If Sans didn't trust me, then he trusted Nightmare?!.."
"Hm. Good point. Jeez, we're doomed!"
" 'WE'RE DOOMED'?! HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER AND HIS BROTHER IS WAITING FOR ME TO BRING HIM BACK-!! WHAT DO WE DO?! WE CANT BE 'DOOMED'!!"
"Heeey, starlight-! Calm down! We can confront him! You know? Bring him by force and make him listen to us!"
"He'll be more stubborn!!!"
Ink scratched his skull. He didn't know where else this can take them.
"Well, then, let's just keep things this way."
"What?! No!! This can't happen!!.."
"We can't do anything. It's all in the plot."
Dream slowly turned his head to Ink. Shock and disbelief remained in him. 
"You're back at it again?!.."
"Sorry?" 
"Just.. just-.. enough, please. Enough." Dream teleported away. Ink raised a nonexistent eyebrow as if he did not process whatever just happened.
"Did I say anything wrong?" He spoke to the white. His iris shaped into a green interrogation mark and a blue triangle.
"Oh well. Huh, what am I doing here?"

....
...
..
.

        "How are you feeling?" Negativity spoke. Fail stared at the huge place he just stepped in. How does he feel? He has no idea. This demeure has a dark atmosphere. This.. 'castle', to say the least, was purple and black themed. He doesn't  understand the concept of it, but he w-
"Are you following?"
"hah-? uh-.. i'm sorry. i wasn't focusing."
"Yeah, I can clearly see that."
"i'm sorry."
"For what?"
...
"i'm not sure."
Nightmare sighed. With a weird hand gesture, the lights were turned on. It didn't really give any difference, these lights were barely useful.
"Then don't apologize. Think before talking."
...Ironically, Fail was about to apologize again, but stayed quiet.
"You will meet your partners soon. Maybe on your way to your room, and-"
Nightmare was cut off by a knife flying past Fail's cheek. The newest recruitment trembled without moving from his place.

"Killer!! Stop doing this every time I bring someone! First Horror, then Murder, then him?!"
"SORRY BOSS!! IT'S JUST- HAHA! IT'S- IT'S TOO FUNNY TO WATCH THEIR REACTIONS!"
"Knock this shit off."
"BUT LOOK AT HIM VIBRATIN'!!" 'Killer' was laughing like crazy. Fail watched fearfully as their conversation went on.
"I said. KNOCK THIS SHIT OFF."
Killer snorted one last time and saluted with two fingers.
"YES BOSS!!" 
Nightmare was unamused. Killer's target, in front of his chest, was glitching and moving in a sketchy way. 
"you brought toys?!" He exclaimed at the same time he teleported his knife back in his fist.
"t-..t-toys..?" Fail was in a state where if he trembles and sweats more than that, he might just drop unconscious on the ground. However, his shoulders raised upon seeing Killer approach him. He grabbed onto Nightmare's arm as if his life depends on it.
"It's not a toy, dipshit. It's new recruitment."
"OOOO!!! HAHAA FINALLY SOME REAL SHIT!" Killer kept approaching Fail, then he held his hand, touching each of his fingers and brushing his nails on the male's gloved palm.
"let's see what can those baby hands do then~!!"
"Fail." Nightmare started. "Can you fight?"
"i-i've.. never had to be in c-combat.. i guess..?" He gently pulled his hand away from Killer's grip. Nightmare seemed unsatisfied with the answer. 
"Alright then. I'll have to put someone in charge to train you."
"I CAN!! I CAN TRAIN THE MIDGET, BOSS!!!"
Killer's sudden jolts of excitement made Fail take a step backwards, and with all surprise to whatever he bumped into; Fail froze.

        He slowly turned around, and he had to raise his head to look at the taller creature. Creature? Well, whatever it was, its huge red glowing eye glanced down at Fail, and the terrible crack its skull was even worse. Fail panted shakily, then found himself seeing black dots out of nowhere. He lost consciousness on the ground.
"..what's up with this guy-?" The 'creature' groaned.
"IT'S THE NEW PARTNER, HORROR!!"
"oh? is it, boss??"
Nightmare sighed. He rubbed his forehead in tiredness. "It is." He simply spoke. 
"Take him to his room and wait for him to wake up. Be welcoming."
"yes boss!!" Killer and Horror shared the same answer.

....
...
..

..

.

LOGIC ERROR.

FIX CRASH......
ERROR.

RUNTIME ERROR.SYNTAX ERROR.
RESOURCE ERROR.

INTERFACE ERROR.

..

>

.

.

...

..
.

        "YOU'RE BACK! EHEH! WHERE-.. WHERE IS MY BROTHER..?"
Papyrus tried to peek to see if his brother is hiding. Seems like not.
"..Papyrus. I am so.. so sorry. But you can't see Sans now, okay?.."
Dream was on the verge of tears.
"AH?.. DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HIM?! HE SHOULDNT BE WITH PEOPLE! HE REAAALLY  DISLIKES PEOPLE!!" Papyrus got up. He was sitting under a tree. Stars! He was way taller than Dream. 
"Papyrus, please. Let's give him time, alright..? He won't come for these few days. Try to enjoy time with the great people here!.."
Dream gave him a comforting smile.
"...." Papyrus didn't share the smile back.
"IS IT.. PAPYRUS'S FAULT?.."
..
"Excuse me..?" Dream squinted his sockets slightly. He heard clearly, but he needed Papyrus to repeat that.
"IS IT PAPYRUS'S FAULT THAT BROTHER WAS CRYING..? AND NOT COMING HERE?.."
"Papyrus!.. Don't talk this way! It is not your fault!!.. And-.. and why are you referring to yourself in the third person..?"
....
..
"Papyrus?.. are you okay..? Oh-.. Oh no! Papyrus!! Don't cry!.."
Dream approached him to hug him, but Papyrus responded by walking backwards.
"NO.. P-PLEASE, NO TOUCH.."
"..O-Of course..! Is there another way I can comfort you..?"
"BROTHER.. B-BACK.. PLEASE...! PAPYRUS WANT BROTHER..!"
Dream's anxiety grew. Papyrus lost sense of speech. 

....

..

.

DON'T SLEEP JUST NOW.
IT'S STILL GOING.
KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN.
AND
D O N O T F O R G E T T H E N E C E S S A R Y .

..

..

.

ENTRY #2 IN PROCESS . . .