chapter 10

Ethan tried to control his emotions as soon as Harry and Logan were back he could tell they both had a good day they were smiling and Ethan felt his heart break some more.
"Daddy! Look daddy got this for me !" He said excitedly showing his huge  dark brown  Teddy bear to Ethan who smiled despite how he felt " am happy you had a good day now uncle Dave is waiting for you ok let me talk to Harry for second"
" Oh ok bye !" He said to Harry before leaving.

"Hey," Harry said with a nervouse smile, Ethan was glaring at him and he didn't know why.

"Are you happy I bet you're extatic" Ethan said angrily." Ethan what's wrong I know I can't change what happened between us but am truly sorry I just wish I wasn't soo stupid" he said and
Ethan almost believed him for second. "so you're gonna act like you don't know like you didn't send your mother to harass me and sue me for custody of my own child a child I gave birth to, what did I do to you and your family I know am not or will ever be as rich as you but i don't deserve this" Ethan said tears already coming down his face, Ethan hated this he never wanted to cry infront Harry again he felt weak.

" what?, I would never Ethan I didn't do it" Harry said confusion in his eyes. " I would never want to take soobin from you am sorry am gonna make ths right I promise I won't "
Harry tried to reassure Ethan

"tell me why in the world should I believe you Harry?" Ethan said whipping his tears
"I know I really hurt you and I don't expect that you ever forgive, and honestly I don't deserve it but I mean it when I say I would never take Logan from you, believe me for the love that we shared for four years."
Harry says

"Harry I really hope so I can't loose my baby I just can't" Ethan says.
" you won't I will make sure of it let me just have a word with mother"
With that Harry hurried home to his parents house.

As soon as he went into his home his mother came rushing to him.

" Harry I met that ex husband of yours and he had the nerve to act sad I'll definitely destroy him" she says to him and Harry feels like a fool for letting his mother talk Ethan like that for years.

" mother you need to stop this now I don't want full custody of my son " Harry says and his mother frowns
" what do you mean I know how much you've wanted to have children honey this is your chance" his mother says.

"Not like this and not to Ethan I hurt him mother he had the right to do all he did I ruined our marriage" he says.

" but Harry, he deserved it he was not fit for you" she says trying to comfort him.

" but mother Ethan was the perfect husband he endured soo much for me and i did nothing but watch I was the wrong husband I deserve whatever's happening to me but even though I cheated Ethan still let me meet my son don't you see mother Ethan is not who you claim he is" Harry says and his mother frowns

" did he try to persuade you I know he knows you love him he's just trying to use it against me"

"just stop already am not taking Ethan to court ok and that's my final decision that's it" he says and he's mother gasps.

" Harry how dare you talk to me like that over that retched thing"
" mother I dare you to say any more harsh words!" He yells and he's mother keeps quiet as she looks at him in shock.

"you need to stop this already, cancel whatever plans you have made with your lawyer or I'll never step foot in this house again!" He says more firmly.

" no!, Am sorry Harry I just thought I was doing what was best for. You please don't leave me your my only child please" she says as tears start to fall.

" just do as I say mother do you agree?" He asks and she nodes her head, he soflt hugs her.

"mother I know you love me but sometimes you can be too much can I please just be with who I want to be with I don't love Sharon nor do I ever want to marry her " he says
" I understand son am sorry, I just worry" she says
" I know I need you to apologize to Ethan and meet your grandson properly he is just a smart good boy I know you'll love him" he says with a smile .