chapter 9

Ethan dressed logan in his favourite outfit just as the kid wanted, he was still heavily emotional about this, he had forgotten that maybe deep down that logan would one day ask about his father ask why he only had one parent  he should have known soobin would be excited to meet his other parent, a nagging feeling at the back of his throat was pressing down on his thoughts he started to doubt his own decision of running away from Harry maybe if he stayed they would have made up and Logan would have met his father the way, but Ethan knew those thoughts were just him being scared, he knew leaving Harry was for the best, the best decision he had ever made for himself.

"My baby boy looks good,"Ethan said, brushing his hair.
"Thank you, Daddy," Logan says with a smile.

"Let's go and meet your father now," Ethan says, kissing Logan on his cheek.
They walked to the living room, and towards the door, Ethan could feel his heart beat harder.

"Hey," Ethan said with a forced smile as  soon as he was standing in front of Harry. He was surprised to see Harry dishelved. The man looked like he had not slept a wink. He was dressed in a smart peach shirt and dark pants he looked simple, almost unlike himself.

"Hey," he said back with a smile as well.
"Logan, don't be rude," Ethan says softly, pushing his son who was hiding behind him. "Harry, this is Logan and Logan. This is your father, say hello," Ethan says, pushing him forward.

" Hi," he said shyly.  couldn't help but chuckle at the they way his sons ears were already turning red. Harry surprised them both by hugging Logan. He looked like he was gonna cry but held himself together, Logan hugged him back too.

Ethan felt his heart break as he looked at the two hold each other.
"Hey, how are you?" Harry says when they were done hugging a smile on his face.
"I am fine, so you're my other appa," Logan asked, almost unsure. " Yes, I am, and I am very happy to see you," Harry said.  "I am happy too. Can I call you dad?" Logan asks .
" Yes, you can," Harry said.
"Logan, be a good boy for me while you're out," Ethan says.
" Promise "
"Good boy, daddy loves you ok" Ethan said .

"Let me know when you're heading back OK " Ethan said to Harry.
"I will thank you for letting me meet him even though I don't deserve it, I just wanted to say that.." Ethan cut him off.

"it's fine, we will talk later ok have fun," Ethan says and walks away.

He watched as the car drove away. He thought about the worst sinerios what if Logan finally understands and wants to be Harry,and hates him for what he did.

" hey its gonna be fine  now. Stop worrying, I made breakfast," Ethan smiles at Dave, following him to the kitchen.

The sound of someone pounding on Ethan's door woke him up from his afternoon nap.

It was loud and violent he quickly rubbed his eyes and rushed to the door.
As soon as he opened the door he wished he hadn't, Mrs lakewood  was standing outside his door with her expensive outfit, her lips would tighten as her eyebrows were pulled together her skin showing no wrinkles which Ethan guessed was due to her excessive botoxs usage.

" So this dump is where you're hiding my grandson," she says, and Ethan gasped. How did she know.
" thought you could him away from us after all we did for you, huh? I always knew you were nothing but a selfish man, Ethan," she said with a smirk.

" What are you doing here, and who told you about my son?" Ethan says his worries and night mares were coming true.

"My son obviously told me I am not here to waste my time but am here to let you know I am suieing you for full custody of my grand son to his father," she says her voice filled with hatred and furry.

"You can't do that. That's not right," Ethan says.
" So, were you keeping my son away from his heir, his son?" she says with a snarl.
"Please don't take him away, please,"Ethan says. He is ashemed for begging, but there is nothing he can do against this powerful woman.
"No need to waste your crocodile tears. See you in court in three days," she said and walked a way.

Ethan sat down by the couch . He pulled his knees to his chest, hugging them close, and before he knew it, he was crying. The only person he could think of calling was either Dave or Morgan, Morgan was at work, so he called the latter.
Morgan picked up right away, and his body became alert as he heard Ethan sobbing through the phone.

"Ethan, what's wrong?" he asked .
" Ethan, talk to me," he says again when all be heard was Ethan sobbing.
" There going to take him away from me," Ethan says, his words barely audible.
" What, who?" he asked.
" Mrs lakewood, Harry's mom, she came here, and now she wants to give full custody to Harry.
,"Ethan said, whipping his tears.
" I can't loose him, Morgan what am I  going to do they have more money than I do,what if they win I  think am gonna loose him for real " Ethan says his heart breaking at the realisation.
"Ethan, calm down, ok When is this happening?"
" she said in two days, isn't it too early, can she do that?" He asks.

" Alright, I need You to calm down. I have a friend who could help you out he is a good lawyer," Morgan says .
"I don't have money to pay anyone," Ethan says.
"Ethan, I am doing this for you, and no, you're not turning down my offer. You clearly need it. I am doing this for logan too because i love him, and he deserves to be with you, "Morgan says, leaving no room for arguments.
"But that's too much. I don't want to."
" shh I don't want to hear any of that alright I'll  send the lawyer  there immediately, am sorry I probably won't make there soon I still have some work to do here" Morgan says and Ethan could feel hope bloom in his chest.

"Alright," Ethan says, whipping his face with his hands.
" good your not gonna lose him, trust me," Morgan assures him.
"I am scared, but I do. I trust you," Ethan says.