chapter five

Ethan stood nervously outside Morgan's office, he was holding onto the documents Mr parker had sent him to have Morgan sign them,and he wanted to give him back his handkerchief he had been holding onto it for too long.

"come in" he heard the deep voice say, he took a deep breath before he walked in he felt nervous when he felt Morgan watch his every step as he walked into the office he noticed the office was dark and spacious and smelled so much of the man which he expected since the man spent all his time there.

" good afternoon sir Mr parker asked if you could read throught these and sign them" Ethan said trying to put a brave face.
"Alright you can place on the desk" Morgan says.
" alright um when will you be done so I can come and collect them " Ethan says .

" maybe after two hours I'll let you know" he says .
" um OK oh here am sorry I didn't give it to you earlier" Ethan says removing the handkerchief from his pocket handing it to the man  who looked at the piece of clothing then back at Morgan .
"it's fine you can  keep it" he says .
"Oh no I can't" Ethan says .
"just keep it, I don't need it anyway"  says. " Why do you look like this" Morgan says .

"e-excuse me sir I don't understand what do you mean" Ethan says.
" um you look like you haven't slept in days" he says and Ethan wasn't so sure if Morgan was really talking to him.

"ah I--"
Ethan was speechless.
" you can leave I'll call you once am done " Morgan says looking back to the work he was doing before.

Ethan sighed as he reached Mr parker's office, It was wierd did Morgan seem worried for him no way that man  would never but then again he did hand him the handkerchief when he was crying at the party, he  found it weird he didn't know how to feel or act infront of Morgan now maybe he should just ignore it all.

"Mr Williams  said he would be done in an hour sir" Ethan said after Mr parker let him in the office, Mr parker looked like he was in pain and Ethan  was concerned but he didn't want to seem to nosy so he let it go.
" alright thanks, Mr lakewood"
" yes sir"
" um get me some pain killers from the pharmacy down the street" Mr parker said.

" ofcourse sir " Ethan said, he really wanted to ask what the problem was then again Mr parker wasn't a very open man he was very secretive and  got angry when someone got in his business.
" dont you dare let anyone know about this is that clear" he said and Ethan nodes his head and leaves the office .
After work ethan felt tired as usual but this time it wasn't just work, his relationship with his husband wasn't getting better since two weeks ago after Harry found out about his work,they were atleast talking now but it was mainly them saying hi and how was work not like they used to they didn't eat together Ethan couldn't even remember when they actually laughed together or made love it was like they were strangers again.

After eating his super he went straight to bed because he knew Harry would come late for work as usual. He finally closed his eyes subcoming to his sleep.

Ethan groaned when he felt someone pull his body and wet open mouthed kisses rained on his neck. He opened his eyes and he saw Harry still in his work chlothes kissing him and touching him.

"Harry?" Ethan said as he still was in a state of sleep.
"I miss you" He said Ethan noticed his voice was slurred, and Harry smelled different, a floral scent he couldn't recognize but was familiar and he smelt of alcohol.
"you're drunk?" Ethan was surprised Harry rarely drunk.

"I miss you" He said again standing up and staring at Ethan.
" where the hell have you been? This is like 10pm" ethan asked now awake.

" I just went to have a drink and now I want to make love you my husband" He says taking his shirt off and
Ethan was confused before he knew It harry was kissing him and spreading his legs apart.
" Harry" he wispered and moaned when Taehyung sucked on his nipples through his pajama t-shirt. He missed having his husband like this but Harry being drunk was wierd for him it felt wrong but he couldn't help it harry was making him feel good and he was desperate for him, and soon enough Harry striped him of all his chlothes and entered him and Ethan gasped, it burned it had been too long but he felt good.