chapter 4

It was Monday already and Ethan decided that he would make up with Harry, the two had been ignoring each other since Friday and it was eating up Ethan from the inside, this time he felt like it was his fault he should have been more supportive and should have not requested that they should leave, so Ethan got up extra early to make breakfast  so they could talk and Ethan would tell Harry about his job.

"morning" Ethan said with a warm smile as he fixed the table.

" ah morning you made breakfast?" Harry asked awkwardly. " yes I just wanted us to have breakfast together it's been a while" Ethan says .
"Oh um sorry but am running late" Harry says appologically, Ethan frowns in disappointment.

" um oh alright, Harry am sorry about Friday night I was wrong and I --" he was cut off by Harry groaning. " Ethan am really running late will talk about this some other time maybe when I get back I don't think I want to argue with you before I leave " he says .
" am not trying to ar-,agh have a great day at work then " Ethan says Harry nodes and leaves .

Ethan looks at the food on the table all cooked for nothing but he wasn't going to give up easily he was going to fix what ever was happening between Harry and himself .
For the moment he decided he would prepare for work and leave he didn't want to be late for work.

Ethan rushed into the elevator as it was about to close. He breathed out as he was trying to hold his breath he took note to start working out because he felt out of shape.
"sorry about that" Ethan apologised for acting inappropriately. "Don't worry am used to seeing you act pathetic" Ethan looked at the person quickly almost snaping his neck, he should have know he was going to bump into Morgan he just wished he wouldn't, he blushed remembering what happened last Friday when Morgan had offered his handkerchief when he found him crying, Ethan could hate Morgan's attitude all he wanted but the man was handsome he was dressed in a navy suite which looked like it was tailored specifically for him probably was, morgan had dark blue eyes which mostly held hate for him and sometimes something he couldn't understand he had a proud big nose that suited his face well and plump limps and his body was perfect he looked like he worked out a lot Ethan thought that he was little too muscular to what he preferred.

" Oh um about last f-Friday I-"
" you don't know me I don't know you when we are  here got that, your ride stops here" Morgan says cutting off Ethan
" and just because I offered help to you doesn't mean were on talking terms" He says as pulled his phone out, Ethan awkwardly walked out of the ride when the elevator closes he rolls his eyes "as if I would ever want to be on talking terms with you" He says to himself.

Ethan  asked for help because he was lost,thankfully he was given directions by a kind woman.He knocked on the door going in when the person on the other side asked him to do so.
" good morning sir" Ethan said he sat down opposite to his new boss, Ethan immediately noticed the beautiful man before him was an omega like him although he a little shorter than him and he felt relieved and was in aww.
"Oh you must be Ethan the new assistant, welcome to our company I hope I made the right decision choosing you to work for me, I would like you to read throught the work you supposed to do and i hope you wont bring complaints and while your reading that I would like that you Bring me coffee with a lot a sugar" The man says handing the document he was to read and the company credit card.

" yes sir I won't disappoint you" Ethan says to which than pays no mind to and continues to look at the computer screen .
Ethan quickly runs to the coffee cafe across the road. When he got back he was asked to print some information for an upcoming meeting that afternoon, he was directed to the printing and photocopying room, the problem was he had no idea how to use the printing machine thankfully a woman was there and he asked for help and she gladly helped .