chaper 8

Ethan remembered how hard it  was for him when he finally found an exclusive area, they had to find jobs even with both of their funds it was not gonna last them a long time anyway, that's when Ethan discovered he could bake and everyone in the area like what he baked and slowly he started a small buisness, he made birthday cakes and wedding cakes too.
Dave  had found a job as an accountant at the small Bank in the area.

Ethan would think about Harry and sometimes he cried about it but never did he regret his decision, he was slowly healing and finding out more about himself and trying to get confidence he never had.

Ethan groaned after puking for the third time that day, he was definitely sick, he cleaned his mouth and flushed the toilet, he moved to the length mirror in his room he felt bloated these days and tired constantly, he lifted his oversized shirt he noticed how his stomach swollen he touched it and it felt firm, Ethan gasped.

" no no no this can't be no please god!" Ethan shook his head in panick, this had to be some sick joke he thought it definitely wouldn't be not now not when  things were getting better.

"hey" Dave answered the phone immediately.

"hey um on your way back from work c-can you buy me a pregnancy test" Ethan said almost chocking at his words. The other side of the phone was quiet Dave didn't say anything.

"are you ok?" Dave asked." I-i don't know am just terrified right now I just want to clarify something so um if it isn't a bother" Ethan said . "s-sure I'll be home In an hour"

"thanks" Ethan cut the call.

When Dave arrived Ethan rushed to him getting the test and closed  the door behind him, he peed on the test and waited while his heart beat wildly for the first time Ethan was praying for one single line.

Ethan looked at the result and his heart broke more, he sat in the floor hugging his knees to his chest.

"Ethan can I come in"Dave softly asked but received no answer he slowly opened the door and the sight infront of him was heartbreaking. He sat next to Ethan without saying anything.

"the universe must have something against me I swear, Dave what did I do to deserve this why is this happening now?" Ethan said whipping his tears from his cheeks but it was no use because they kept falling.
Dave hugged Ethan close to him who immediately wrapped his arms  tightly arround Dave.

"you did nothing wrong" Dave said caressing Ethan's hair.

"so what's going to happen now?" Dave asked "are you going to tell him?"

" no not now atleast, I don't think am ready to see him again promise me you won't  tell him" Ethan asked." I would never betrayal you like that but this is upto you and what you think is best I'll be here to support you" Dave said with a smile.

"thanks" Ethan said smiling back.
"so let me guess you're keeping it" Dave asked.
"yes I am even though that jerk is the father my child is innocent and am gonna love this baby"Ethan said caressing his small tummy.

"am too young to be an uncle but I guess this kid will be so lucky, to have you as a father and especially me am gonna be the rich uncle" Dave said making Ethan giggle.

"now I understand why you put peanutbutter on pickles t last Friday" Dave says making a  disgusted face.

"hey, I couldn't help it it just tasted too good"Ethan says.
" Dave do you think everything will ever be OK?" Ethan asks.

"yeah I believe so maybe not now but I can picture the future you with five kids ofcourse not with bastard but someone that will make happy and show you how  beautiful you are" Dave says.