1. The nightmare begins

"I'll transform the world into goo."
Gummy Bear said, at the realization that he had been released.

"..."

"They'll all pay. Isn't that right, Gummy Bee?"
He cackled, rubbing his hands together and formed the Gummy Baller.

"We'll be unstoppable. This'll be our PERFECT world."
Gummy Bear said, with a shine from his Gummy Baller, the area around him transformed into goo.

"I sense something..." Gifted Bucko Bee was meditating, and he had just sensed something going extremely wrong.

"What the?" Precise Bee jumped, looking at her seismic activity monitoring machine, and yelped, seeing an incredible shift.

Onett sighed.

"They'll be fine." He went to sleep to the disco of Shadow Bear.

Back to the red HQ...

Precise Bee was getting ready to tell Riley Bee what happened. The readings, i-it couldn't be wrong. She recalibrated it for several months now, and it had been fine-tuned to detect the slightest seismic waves.

She took a deep breath, and went into Gifted Riley Bee's training room, praying that she wouldn't get cut in half by her leader's merciless scythe.

Gifted Riley Bee groaned, as he trained his swinging speed at Demon Bee, who kept regenerating due to his demonic heritage. "That doesn't hurt at all." He sighed. Gifted Riley Bee responded by swinging the dark scythe even faster. "Your attacks are fast enough to cut through me, but not hard enough to deal damage." He gave input.

"GRRRRAAAAGHHHH!" Riley (That will be his name because writing "gifted Riley Bee" every time is painful, know that every mention of "Riley" will be referring to this bee) screamed, cutting even faster. The demon bee groaned. He started dodging, while cockily teasing Riley. "You really need to work on your aim." He mocked.

"RAH!" Riley yelled, swinging again, and Demon Bee dodged, but he swung backwards after that, slicing Demon Bee in half again. He then focused his energy into his scythe, making it burn with threateningly hot and bright red and purple energy. He then sliced the demon into tons of pieces, and used his demonic fire to burn up the Demon's form.

The pieces came back together and before Riley Bee could take the scythe away, Demon Bee grabbed it and the scythe started to crack. Riley Bee yelped at the speed, but thought of a strategy on the fly. He released the Dark Scythe, and kicked Demon Bee in the gut, sending him flying and coughing up blood.

He then made his scythe teleport back into his hands.

Precise Bee clapped. "That was great!" She exclaimed. Demon Bee then stood up. "A really impressive tactic, to be honest." He smirked. "I've been sensing unusual stuff lately... I got a feelin' something's wrong."  Riley says, using flames to burn away his sweat. Water were the blue bees' thing, not the red bees'.

Precise Bee was not expecting that, as her leader wasn't always the kind to sense spirit, and energy. That was usually Demon Bee's thing. "Really?" Demon Bee replied, surprising the female human-bee hybrid. "Ya mean ya can't sense it?!" Riley yelled. "I guess it is exclusive to the leaders of the Headquarters."

"My seismic monitor has been picking up strange signals lately... A huge wave at approximately 1 hour ago, and the land has been having rumbles." She says, pointing to the corresponding spiked on the portable seismic monitor connected with the main one.

"That can't be a coincidence, right?" Riley says, asking the engineer bee. "It can't be malfunctioning now. You know I've been working on this the last few months, and this is just a test run! I thought I wouldn't be picking up anything! I guess I'm more genius than I thought." She praised herself.

"In that case, I'll go check it out." Riley Bee says, walking out of his room and wearing his casual clothes, consisting of a hoodie (suggested to him by Rad Bee), sunglasses (also suggested by Rad Bee), trousers with a fire design, and running shoes. When he looked himself in the mirror, he felt ridiculous. Was this the beekeepers' fashion tastes? No matter. To get with the beekeepers, he'll have to embrace it. After all, Rad Bee always has the best fashion tips to offer.

"Noice, you finally wore the outfit I've been dying to see on you! Now we have matching outfits!" Rad Bee says, sporting a grin. "I look ridiculous! Ya sure this outfit's right?" Riley Bee says in disapproval. Rad Bee's expression physically froze.

"Eh tu!" Rascal Bee laughed. Under the guise of "being hip with the beekeepers", the child had somehow convinced his leader to wear stripes, highlighting him as the odd one out and an outcast from HIS OWN society. Demon Bee later responded by commenting that he had "balls of steel", and Riley Bee responded with a timeout and a pretty severe burn on the asscheek.

"Oddly comfortable." Riley stated the only plus to this outfit. "I know, right?!" Rad Bee's immediately responded. "I'm going out to investigate some seismic waves and to quell a feelin' of unease from m' mind." He headed out, breaking his wings out from the fabric, and started to fly at a very high speed, comparable to the speed of sound.

He looked around for anything out of the blue, but found nothing, until in the corner of his eye...

A spec of green and pink hit the corner of his eye.

He looked in that direction, but found nothing but sticky goo. "Maybe a Beekeeper's just doing a task me or Bucko assigned 'em..." He hopes that his fears weren't realized. He'd been preparing for this the day since the day Looker Bee received a vision from the future.

In the vision (Looker Bee 3rd person pov)

An apocalyptic land was shown, covered in teal-green and pink gumdrops, with nothing but maniacal cackling in the background. The looker's voice-- his own voice. That was impossible, right? How could there be another voice in his head?

"Please... Warn the Headquarters. I don't know how much longer I can survive... Everyone is corrupted...
I don't even know if I can fly. I've been running on fruits collected straight from the fields. The entrance to the shrine of the god seems to be sealed shut, and I know it'll stay that way...

Please, past me...

Save me...

Save everyone...

Save...

...Save...

...Save yourself....

(Back to the present)

That thought alone terrified Riley. Everyone was corrupted, because of his complacency to not train before.

Suddenly, he bumped into someone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter end

Went surprisingly well considering I only thought of an idea for the ending.

Oh well.

Toodles!