7. Beekeeper v. Bear

E_lol stares at the Gummy Bear intensely, as bits and pieces of rubble burn up from the fight.

"You're fucked." E_lol charges towards the bear as their weapons clash. Gummy Bear growls, "Want something done, get it done yourself." He slams his weapon down to the ground, easily overpowering the beekeeper. "Bees—" e_lol hollers as his swarm of 50 bees come up behind him, also uninfected.

"—Attack!" Gummy Bear also brings out his army of Gummy Soldiers, directing them to attack the returning beekeeper.

e_lol easily held off the army, disarming all of them and burning them, turning the goo into honey.

He threw a token towards Honey, who catches the token as his addiction bubbles up once more. A storm is forming as Honey gets up, now over his PTSD. A honeystorm suddenly starts. Honey creates a weapon once more, and launches towards Gummy Bear. e_lol gets shocked as Gummy Bear gets sliced into millions of pieces of goo.

e_lol opens a portal (server-hopping). He knows Honey can't last much longer, so he tells the others to "get the fuck out of here!" 

Bucko and Riley, still trying to hold off the diamond-masked beekeeper, nodded as Riley charged up his dark scythe with Bucko's water, in turn spraying hot steam onto the corrupted beekeeper.

The beekeeper tried to power through but was blown away.

E_lol smirks, dashing away from the bear who was in pieces.

"Curse you————" Gummy Bear tried to regenerate, but got cut off by Honey each time.

Honey notices the portal open, and ran as fast as he could.

"Not so fast!" Gummy Bear stretches his arm, reaching far before Honey, and cut off the portal. "You're staying here with me." He says as Honey and e_lol coordinate an attack. Honey runs in circles around Gummy Bear, as e_lol charges his hellfire.

Honey forms a baseball bat, and tries to slam it against Gummy Bear. The bear grabs the bat, breaking it in half, and grabs Honey by the neck, injecting infection into the grandmaster.

Honey felt weak. He hadn't felt that in a while.

The others suddenly felt weak as well, as their necks turned into goo. Bucko Bee notices first, knowing what must have happened. He immediately went back. With a battle cry, he sliced the hand that was keeping the grandmaster trapped, using his purifying waters on him.

"Thanks." Honey thanked, as his eyes turned yellow and the electricity evolved from the usual yellow into cyan and pink. "NOW GO!" He yells. Bucko acknowledged this, but chose to ignore it. "I'm here to bail you out in case something goes wrong. Allow me." Honey nods, dashing forward and clashing with the Gummy Baller.

Gummy Bear knew that he was royally fucked, but pushed on regardless, morphing his baller into dual-wielding swords. "Two against one? For shame, grandmaster, for shame." He shook his head in mock disapproval. Honey sliced the Bear in half halfway through the clash, and blasted him with Honey.

He got in the portal. "Now's our chance!" He yells for Bucko. Bucko was facing a bunch of Gummy Bears who had duplicated.

 "What are you doing?!"

"I'll hold them off!"

"Asshole, they haven't even started attacking yet!"

"Uh..."

Bucko, unable to die in a cinematic way, jumps in the portal with Honey, swirling away.