Masquerade and Rose

Outfits for Fallon, Ronnie, and Ollie above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was released from the hospital this morning and even though I was completely fine I couldn't let anyone else know

I was released from the hospital this morning and even though I was completely fine I couldn't let anyone else know. So I acted like I was hurt.

Jeremy and Matt were helping me into the house and over to the couch. "I feel fine guys." I said. "The doctor said to take it easy." Jenna said. "Yeah. You don't wanna rip your stitches, hemorrhage, and die." Jeremy said. "Ha ha. So funny Jer." I said sarcastically.

Matt set me down on the couch while Jenna and Elena brought all the food and my bags to the kitchen. "How's Caroline?" I asked Matt. "Oh. We uh. We broke up the night of the party at the swimming hole." Matt said. "Oh. I'm sorry. If I had known I wouldn't have brought it up." I said. "It's fine Cassie." He said.

He walked off to the kitchen just for Jenna to take his place. "Hey Jen. When can I have coffee?" I asked her. "Doc said no caffeine for 2 days." She said. I groaned at that.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a few hours later when the girls stopped by in their masquerade outfits. "You guys look hot." I said. "Thanks boo." Fallon said. "Hey while you're here can you 'help' me up to my room? Jenna left to get stuff for dinner and I wanna make it seem like I didn't go up alone even though I'm fine cause of the vampire blood." I said. "Yeah let's go." Fallon said and walked behind me on the steps.

We got to my room and I got into my bed. "So what's this plan that the 'Scooby Gang' has come up with?" I asked. "They're planning on killing Kat. But Kat told me her backup plan." Fallon said. "What's her backup plan?" I asked. "She had a witch link herself to Elena. So anything they do to Katherine will in turn hurt Elena." Fallon explained. "We are also going to make sure no human gets in Kat's way." Ronnie said. "Speaking of we gotta leave in about 5 minutes." Ollie said. "Well you guys look absolutely amazing." I said. 'I agree. You all look beautiful.' Kol said. "Thanks Kol." The girls said. "Ok we gotta leave. We'll come by before school tomorrow." Ronnie said. "Ok. Call me with what happens tonight. Love ya guys." I said as they walked down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

I heard my bedroom door open to see Jenna and Ric come in. "Hey kid. Dinner is ready." Ric said. "Thanks Ric. Can one of you guys help me down the steps?" I asked. "I got her." Ric said. "Jen. Can you bring down my pillow and a blanket? Along with my toiletries? That way I can just sleep on the couch." I asked. "Sure sweets." Jenna said as Ric picked me up and brought me downstairs to the couch. "Thanks Ric. What did you make for dinner?" I asked. "Pizza!" He said. I laughed at his enthusiasm.

About an hour later Elena said she was going up to bed. "Night Cass." She said. "Night Elena." Jenna and I continued watching Modern Family. "God. Haley Dunphey is so hot." I said. While taking a drink of my hot chocolate that Ric made. I can tell he put a bunch of vervain in it too. I can smell it.