Almost Godlike💙💚

Tw for some religious talk!

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Dream was never one to believe in God.

Not to say that he absolutely didn't think there was a god, or gods, out there. He just thought there wasn't enough to prove the existence of one.

He also did the think the Christian God, someone who was supposedly all loving but also incredibly hateful to others for simply attempting to exist as they were, made any sense.

So if anyone asked him "Do you believe in God?" he'd say no.

But in all honesty, the sight in front of him was enough to make him question that notion.

Standing in his bedroom doorway was George. The other man had a large, fluffy blanket wrapped around slender shoulders. His outfit was one Dream had seen him in frequently.; A pair of blue basketball shorts and a Dream merch hoodie that was most likely stolen from the closet just a few feet from where the burnet was standing.

His hair was disheveled and messy, looking as though he had been running boney fingers through dark chocolate curls. Or perhaps he had just awoken from a nap. Who knows. Maybe it was both.

Either way, the sight was too real, too perfect, to have been created by anything other than a god. George himself appeared almost godlike. Despite his rumbled and tired appearance, he looked ethereal.

Dream was so busy taking in the perfection that was George that he almost didn't hear the other boy's question.

"Are you going to come watch the movie with us?"

Dream was almost jolted from his lovesick trance. "Huh?" He questioned dumbly.

George rolled his eyes with a soft huff and small smile. "I asked if you were going to come downstairs and watch a movie with me and Sapnap. You said you would this morning, but you seem busy."

George was right. He was busy. He had promised that he would post a video by the end of the week and was currently sitting on his bed, laptop in his lap, trying to get through the editing process as soon as possible.

But as he looked at the man standing at his door, none of that seemed as important as replacing hesitant, almost nervous smile with a genuine one.

So he responded with a soft "Yea, I'll be down in a second." His heart stuttered when George's face lit up, the previously timid smile replaced with a much happier, almost self satisfied one.

"Ok," He began with a subtle nod. "Well hurry up, idiot." And with that he was gone, leaving the doorway to begin his journey downstairs."

Dream heaved a sigh before quickly saving his editing progress, closing his laptop, and setting it on his bedside table. He swung his legs over the side of his bed and stood up, stretching his arms above his head and grunting when his joints popped.

He left the room, quickly shutting the door behind him before walking downstairs. George and Sapnap were already sitting on the couch. Sapnap was sat on the left side, leaning against the arm of the couch, and George was sitting directly next to him, laying his head on his shoulder. The two had already started the movie and seemed engrossed in the intro.

Dream pulled out his phone and quickly snapped a picture before moving to sit down next to George. Eventually Dream found himself finding more interest in the movie than anything else around him.

That is until George began to shift next to him. He turned to look at the boy next to him, watching as he propped his legs up against Sapnap's lap before lowering his head to lay atop of Dream's.

Dream watched with a small, shocked smile as George turned to face him. He looked up at him and gave him a soft, sleepy smile before burying his face into the soft fabric of the shirt covering Dream's stomach.

Dream took a glance at Sapnap and blushed even harder at the knowing look the other man gave him. Dream looked back at the, now sleeping, man laying in his lap. He looked relaxed, face devoid of the subtle frown and anxious furrow of his eyebrows that covered his face most of his waking hours in recent months.

The blonde began to run fingers through George's hair, grinning at the way he pushed back into his hand in a way that was almost cat-like.

And as he returned his attention to the movie with a boy that could only be described as angelic sleeping on his lap, he couldn't help but think that maybe, just maybe, there was a god.

A/N: Uh I have a DNF server if you wanna join that. It's kinda empty rn and I'm trying to fill it the best I can so here's the link: https://discord.gg/FaTU3PdTrf