Chapter 249

Leng Jun Yu and his troop completely wiped out the entire evil cult. The once feared cult finally became history.

In the future, this would be a popular topic amongst the citizens over a cup of tea. Everyone praised Prince Rui for his courage and bravery. His martial arts was matchless and he helped the people get rid of evil. He was a huge hero of the Heaven Yuan dynasty!

Hence, ever since the battle, Prince Rui was no longer the King of Hell that everyone agonized. Instead, he was almost a God-like figure that all the common people respected.

Men admired him and women dreamt of being with him. Countless of political figures attempted to send their daughters or nieces to Prince Rui's residence in hopes that he might select them to be a concubine.

But obviously, all the women were sent back.

Of course, this will happen much later in the future!

Currently, Leng Jun Yu was still resting from his injury. Based on Dongfang Bai's medical expertise, he concluded that Leng Jun Yu had to rest for a month before he could recover completely.

So, Leng Jun Yu and Le Yao Yao's wedding plans were delayed until further notice.

Despite this news, Le Yao Yao wasn't the slightest bit upset. After all, marriage was merely a ceremony. As long as she could be with the person she loved, she was already satisfied.

Due to Leng Jun Yu's injury, he wasn't expected to attend the Imperial Court for the whole month. Each day, Le Yao Yao and Leng Jun Yu slept and woke up in each other's arms.

The moment they opened their eyes, the first thing they saw was each other.

After the whole evil cult experience, Le Yao Yao realized she was very useless whenever danger struck. She felt pathetic because she wasn't able to protect herself. So, she decided that she had to learn martial arts!

But when she brought it up to Leng Jun Yu, he rejected her request immediately.

"You have this Prince. You do not need to learn martial arts." Leng Jun Yu's tone was firm and stern, but Le Yao Yao protested.

"No! I have to learn martial arts! Yu, after going through so much, I feel very useless. I can't even protect myself and I become your burden! Soon, I will be our child's mother. How could I protect my child when I can't even protect myself?"

"It's not that this Prince won't let you learn martial arts, but your body is not suited for it. Not to mention, you're pregnant right now. How could you learn?"

"Then, how about you teach me after I give birth? Pleaseeee?"

Le Yao Yao knew she had to act coquettishly in order to get her way. She knew if she flirted and acted cute, Yu would give in. So now, Le Yao Yao wrapped her arms around Yu's narrow waist and lifted her little head to gaze at his face. She pouted her red lips and began to attempt her strategy.

Her voice was the honey type that would melt people's bones. Leng Jun Yu could not handle this type of sweet attack and revealed a hopeless smile. "Oh, you!"

Le Yao Yao knew she had won and began to giggle. "Hehe! I know Yu loves me the most!"

"Haha! This Prince promises to teach you martial arts, but first you must take good care of your body and our child. Understand?"

"Yes, Yu! I promise to take good care of my body and give birth to a chubby, round baby!"

Le Yao Yao placed her hands on her bulging tummy. Nowadays, it was a habit. Lately, she had been eating a lot and her stomach was quite obvious now.