15. Just flirting?

AJ
Standing up from my couch, Spencer immediately rushed over to me, putting one hand under mine and putting the other hand around my waist.

"Spence, you don't have to help me. I'm fine. I have a few cuts and bruises, but that's it." I laughed, ushering him away.

"AJ, you were held captive for two days. You were strapped to a chair and your hands were bound together with rope. If left untreated, some large bruises may even wind up causing permanent muscle damage. You definitely have some large bruises." Spencer lifted up my pyjama shirt and pointed to a large bruise on my right hip.

"Besides, I couldn't help you for two days. I'm going to repay you, by being a good boyfriend and help you now." He smiled, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Eww. Get a room." Bailey gagged as she exited her room.

"You're just jealous 'cause you don't have a boyfriend." I laughed at Bailey, who rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, love-birds. By the way, is that your duffle-bag sitting outside AJ's room?" She pointed to a large brown bag.

"Yes." Spencer nodded, lifting it off the floor and putting it beside my bed.

She scoffed, walking back to her room.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I-" I stopped talking when Spencer's phone went off. He took it out of his pocket and examined whatever message he had been sent.

"Duty calls." He exhaled.

"Okay. I'll come with you." I smiled, kissing him.

"As much as I'd love to bring you along, you still need one more day before you can come back. Hotch's order." Spencer was telling the truth, but I didn't care.

"Spence, spending a whole day without you is like...hell to me. Please let me come with you." I begged, holding his large hand.

"Fine, but you're not doing anything work related. Promise me you won't do anything work related." He looked down at me with a serious look on his face.

"I promise." I kissed him once more before we both walked into my bedroom to get dressed.

We left the apartment at 8:25, and by 8:45, we were pulling up to the FBI building, Spencer placing his keys into his satchel after locking the car. We walked in together, until we reached the elevator. We stood far enough apart that no one would really suspect anything.

"Woah, what you doing back here? You're not supposed to be back for another day." Morgan laughed as he hugged me.

"I asked if Reid could give me a ride and he agreed." I smiled, looking at him.

"Well, I better not catch you doing any work, you hear me?" Morgan smiled, hugging me again.

"No work, I promise." I raised my hands, agreeing.

SPENCER
"As for Reid, he's got an interesting case that he needs to work on." I looked between AJ and Morgan, confused.

"Huh?" I questioned, Morgan rolling his eyes.

"Just follow me." Morgan grabbed my collar and dragged me to one of the interrogation rooms, AJ making her way to Garcia's office.

"Okay, why was I called in? Last I checked, I had the day off." I rolled my eyes, confused.

"She is why you've been called in." Morgan pointed to the woman who sat in the orange jumpsuit, with handcuffs on her wrists.

"You've got to be kidding me." I rolled my eyes, pissed off that she was back. I watched as Hotch sat in front of Cat Adams, a smirk on her face.