GRWWOOOLLL

"Oh boy, I'm hungry," Ben said in a tired voice as his growling stomach finally woke him up. When his body shifted I could finally move a little now that his heavy arm wasn't pinning me down. "How'd you sleep little buddy?" Ben asked as he rolled over to lay on his back, no longer spooning. Wow... this was nice. I was laying beside him using his arm as a pillow as I too laid on my back looking up at the ceiling. From this position my feet almost made it to the bottom of Ben's gigantic stomach.

"Wanna go find some breakfast?" I finally asked after Ben's stomach let out ANOTHER massive rumble. He sounded like he was starving, which should have been impossible after eating so much last night.

"Yeah. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse," Ben joked as the two of us sat up in his bed. I looked down at his round belly that filled his lap as he sat up. God, it's just so HUGE.

Ben helped me get down from the giant bed and the two of us got ready to go to the dining hall. I swear I only brushed my teeth for a minute for Ben's growing belly was making me anxious. Not to mention I was still getting used to using step stools and ladder to get around this dorm room. I mean it's cool that housing provided things to make the giant dorm accessible for me, but needing a step stool to turn the shower on is just weird.

We ate breakfast together where once again Ben ate enough to feed a family of giants while I nibbled on some scrambled eggs and toast. Afterwards, we decided to explore campus since it's welcome week. Everywhere we went whether it was near giant dorms, or co-ed areas, Ben was causing a stir just by existing. At one point we were walking down a street that had numerous frat houses and a couple of giant guys ran out when they saw Ben. They invited us to a party that night. I don't think they really wanted a shrimpy human like me to be there but I guess Ben and I were a package deal... at least Ben was acting like that for now.

When the two of us made our way to the west side of campus that featured mostly human-only dorms we got more that just amazed stares. Other humans gazed up at Ben, and either snuck their phones out to take a pic, or ran for the hills. People looked truly frightened to see this big guy lumbering around. Now I get why Ben would have had a hard time making friends. He's just so huge, it's hard for people to see anything else.

As Ben and I walked past a human dining hall, Ben paused to take in the delicious aroma. I looked up at him and saw him rubbing his big belly, licking his lips. Uh oh... the big guy's hungry AGAIN. After breakfast we had already stopped for Ben to have two snacks which were really the size of giant meals if you ask me. But now was definitely lunch time, and Ben clearly had his eyes set on the dining hall in front of us.

"Wanna grab some lunch. I'm starving," Ben said looking down at me over his hill of a belly.

"Sure, but Ben we can't go here. Um... it's a human dining hall,"

"But it smells so good. Plus they let you go to the giant dining hall last night,"

"Yeah but that's different,"

"Come on little buddy. I won't let anyone give us a hard time," Ben said as he picked me up and walked towards the human dining hall.

Humans gave Ben and I an extra wide berth when they saw his determined steps toward the dining hall. Once we got to the entrance I swiped my card which lit up green this time, no doubt recognizing me as a human student. Ben once again was oblivious to the fact he needed to swipe in to enter this hall. Instead, he focused on how to fit his massive body into the human sized entrance. The doorways were still taller than in a human home... probably like 9 foot tall doors, which meant that Ben's massive chest towered above the door frames. Ben basically crawled on hand and knees to get into the building. Once inside the dining hall had very high ceilings so Ben was able to stand to full height no problem.