014

braiding his hair by heartdenks on tumblr

ʚ ✦ ♥︎ ∞ ☾ ɞ

"sit still."

lo'ak sighs as he does as told, he repositioned himself in between your thighs, as you sectioned his hair into little pieces. lo'ak being lo'ak was complaining about having to braid his hair in the morning so you volunteered to.

he was basically falling asleep on you because it was so early, but he was still groaning about the tugging on your hair.

"you're pulling." he pouted, childishly but you just roll your eyes at him.

"don't be a baby, lo'ak." you shook your head, smiling to yourself.

"don't call me a baby." he mutters, shifting around.

he eventually gets lost in the feeling of your touch, the way your nails gently scratch his head makes him get drowsy. you took a minute to admire him, his hair was so so soft, he had really pretty features like his eyes and smile. you thought it was a bit creepy for staring at him like this for too long, especially him being asleep.

"falling asleep on me?" you laughed, grabbing his head with your hands so he could look up at you.

he made a noise that sounded like a 'mhm' as he smiled and fluttered his eyes open.

"do i have to go?" he groaned.

"yes! you're dad wanted you up early today and you interrupted my sleep to braid your stupid hair."

"stupid hair?" he gasped dramatically, getting up from between your thighs.

you rolled your eyes. "it's not stupid, im just tired. it was surprisingly soft."

he furrowed his brows and tilted his head. "so you like my hair?" he smirked.

you threw the closest thing to you (which was grass) at him.

"hey!" he laughed. "not in my new braids, a real artist did these!"

you two laughed for a moment, until you cupped his face in your hands, pecking him on the lips and staring into his eyes.

his eyes fluttered, looking into your eyes then back to your lips.

"you're pretty." you said, kissing him all over his face.

"okay okay, are you trying to kill me?" he laughed, clearly blushing.

"lo'ak! father wants us." neteyam nodded towards his dad, smirking at his brother kissing you. he nodded back and got up, beginning to leave you're home tree.

"no im not, but do not get hurt. im the one who has to patch you up so you're dad doesn't yell at you." you grinned, walking alongside him.

"no promises." he kissed you one last time before joining his brother.

ʚ ✦ ♥︎ ∞ ☾ ɞ

** why tf is this so cute
thank you for making it this far! i hope you're enjoying the oneshots written by the owners!

vote goal — 100 🌷