You are kidding right.

Nandhini - no

I'm going to be here one or two days.

Manik - fine

Nandhini - then shopping

Manik - nandhini,don't test my patience shopping seriously.

Nandhini - I was kidding.

Manik driver was enjoying this conversation because someone is really enjoying at maniks cost.

Manik was on way to his trust, this was Been run for ages. Manik was making some alternations, so he came to look whether all things are done or not.

Nandhini - here

Manik - yes, here. Get down.

Manik went inside and some one came running towards him.

Nandhini thought he must be authority here. She was left here all alone a old woman came and asked.

Old woman - who are you?

Before nandhini could react.

If you came here with our maharaj, you should be around him looking for his needs and help him.

What kind of worker are you?

Manik came there and listened to her banters and enjoying it.

Nandhini - don't you help me?

Old woman - what's with that arrogance, say sir or king and keep your head down.

Manik was trying hard to control his laugh.

Old woman - beta, how are you ?

Manik kept his hand on her shoulder and said I'm fine Maa

Old woman - see this girl beta

Manik - I will handle her

Old woman - have you ate?

Manik - yes Maa

She went from there , nandhini looking at him wide eyes.

What ?

Nandhini - nothing, come don't you said you have so much of work with a iriking  look.

Manik walk past her and nandhini was following him.

In home

Maniks dadi was discussing with prohit about her grandson's future life.

Manik mom was also there, she was hoping the best for yuvaan as manik life is already a misery.

Suvarnika - ji, yuvaan was so much interested in this marriage and want this marriage to happen soon.

Prohit - what we want does not what the God wants, he might have wanted to get married soon but in his horoscope it's not possible.

His marriage will not any soon now.

Suvarnika was shocked.

Dadi - guruji, is there any problem.

Guruji - there is no problem but his time not came plus his stars were not in a right place his ways can be full of struggle and some evil traces also shown.

Please offer food to cow and peoples who are needy.

Dadi - we are already doing all types of good works inspite of all this why God is not showing any mercy on us.

Guruji - everything happens for good, now I will look into maharaj horoscope.

He got shocked and dropped it.

Manik mom - what happened guruji?

Guruji was thinking how to convey this but he has to.

Guruji - don't panic, we all know how our maharaj is how generous and kind he is. God will always look after him.

His horoscope is not that fine at this moment, he will face some big issues and some death threats also there.

Dadi - what?

Guruji - but no need to worry.

His wife is his life saver, she will protect him from all of the problems.

You will sure able to see grandchild soon.

Can you please bring me his wife horoscope.

Dadi - she is not here at this moment, I will send her horoscope to your place.

Guruji - lord everything be good.

He left the place with worried face of dadi and suvarnika.

Do vote and comment

Do follow me.

Next chapter is going to fun, stay tuned

What do you all think of this chapter and do tell me how much you liked the story and plots