☆7☆

Kabir was working in his cabin when Priya came inside. He smiled at her. She also smiled. She was going to hug him but he didn’t gave her chance. She ignored it.

“Good Morning...” Kabir said.

“Good Morning... Everything is good right?” Priya asked.

“I think so... You are talking about?” He asked. She stiffened at her place.

“I was talking about Aaradhya. I mean she was not looking good yesterday. Maybe even angry. I don’t know what problem she have with me.” Priya said. He glared at her.

“It’s our personal matter...” Kabir said coldly. Priya was shocked as it was first time he was talking like that with her. She gulped but hid her nervousness.

“Yes. But friends can share everything... Maybe I can help you?” Priya said sweetly.

“Can I ask you something Priya?” Kabir asked.

“Ofcourse yes.” She smiled.

“You know I love Aaradhya, right?” He asked. She gulped the lump in her throat. She nodded.

“I really love her so much. And I don’t want to spoil my relationship with her. I hope you understand. Please from now on inform me whenever you have some work. And don’t come unannounced as you know now I am married and my wife has the right more than anyone to spend time with me.” Kabir said. Priya didn’t like it.

“Wow your wife successfully ruined our relationship. I didn’t know you will become her slave. We are best friends Kabir. How can you behave like that with me? Now your wife will tell you how to act with your friend. Just great.” Priya shouted. Kabir glared at her.

“Listen Priya. Don’t talk like that about my wife. Do you think I am blind? I was just ignoring whatever you were doing. Because I thought it was your childishness. I will listen to whoever I want. Moreover I will do whatever I want. And why does it affect you? We are just friends.” Kabir said coldly.

“Oh really. You are not blind. But you can’t see how much I love you? How couldn’t you?” Priya said and cried. Kabir sighed. It wasn’t really her fault.

“Look Priya. I always considered you as my friend. You are my best friend. But I never loved you. With Aaradhya, I fell in love. Even if she is not in picture I couldn’t imagine you with me. We are not meant to be. Otherwise we would have been together for long time.” Kabir said.

“But why Kabir? What do I lack? Tell me. I have always loved you. Please come to me.” Priya said.

“Nothing. But I am not leaving her for anyone Priya. And you should forget about me. We are friends and we will be forever. Please. I am sorry.” He said and hugged her. Priya wiped her tears and gave smile to him. She collected her things.

“I am sorry I caused many problems between you and Aaradhya. If you don’t mind can I take leave for some days? You can send work at my home. And we are still friends, right?” Priya asked. Kabir nodded.

“We are best friends. And yes you can take leave and don’t worry about work.” He said with a smile.

Priya left the office. But she was glad that it was all out. She messaged Aaradhya and said sorry to her.