☆3☆

Aaradhya came in their room and changed into her nightwears. She was sad. She knew that probably Kabir didn’t liked the way she behaved. She always tried to understand them. It was not first time that their plan get spoiled because of Priya. Also sometimes she feel that Priya knows more about Kabir. Aaradhya is also a girl she have noticed the way Priya looked at Kabir or touch him. And she knew that Priya likes or maybe even loves him. Tears rolled from Aaradhya’s eyes. She sat on their bed while hugging the pillow. She was hurt because Kabir didn’t came to her nor apologized. He didn’t even realized that she is sad and hurt. She tried to sleep. But she couldn’t. Then she started working to spend time. After more than one and a half hour Liya came to call her for dinner. Aaradhya said she is not hungry. After more than half an hour Kabir came inside the room. He looked at Aaradhya who was working on her laptop.

“What was that behavior Aaradhya?” Kabir asked in stern tone. She closed her eyes and took a sharp breath.

“What?” She asked.

“How can you ask that. You behaved rudely with Priya. She noticed your displeasure. Even after calling you for dinner you didn’t came... You didn’t greet her nicely. She apologized even when it was not her fault... It was just a date... We could go whenever we want... You didn’t have to be sulky about......” He was speaking... Aaradhya had enough now...  She was tired of this behavior. She put down her laptop and stood in front of Kabir while cutting him.

“Stop it Kabir. You noticed her discomfort but you couldn’t see that I was hurt. I could have understand if it was just a date. How many times I should understand hmm? You care about her. You are friends. Best friends.... I can understand... This is 4th time we cancelled our plan because of her. Tell me honestly were that files that much important which couldn’t wait for tomorrow? It could have... But she came here unannounced... When you called me to tell me about our date, She was there right?” Aaradhya asked angrily. Kabir didn’t looked at her. He looked at other way and gulped. It confirmed her suspicion. She chuckled dryly.

“From the time we know each other I tried to understand her. She knows more about my husband. When you are not around us and if somebody else ask about you she have all the answers before me. I understand that you guys work together, but it doesn’t mean that she should know everything... She knows about every little thing in your life... She doesn’t want any other person to come in your life. One time her lipstick mark was on your shirt. I thought it was accident. You said it was. But maybe she did it intentionally. And you don’t notice this things. You don’t have time for me. You spend more time with her.” Aaradhya said with teary eyes. Kabir felt guilty. He tried to come closer to her. Aaradhya stopped him.