☆5☆

“What about me Kabir? Don’t I need you? I trust you. I know Priya is sensitive and she is dependent on you. But she is not a child. She likes you. Can’t you see it? Do you have time for me? How much time we spend together? I am not asking you to call me 24/7 and tell me about everything I am asking you to just keep me updated about what is happening around you. I want you to know that I am always with you. Sometimes I felt lonely... Now also you are trying to defend your relationship with her. I am telling you again and again that I trust you and I respect your friendship. What should I do? I tried... I really did... I tried to ignore it... Sometimes I thought maybe I am overthinking... But it couldn’t be a coincident always, right? I am sorry I yelled at you... But just think about it... Please... I am sorry... Just remember I trust you and I Love you...” Aaradhya said tiredly. Her voice Cracked a little. Kabir was feeling so much guilty. He didn’t know that Aaradhya had so much in her heart. He realized that he didn’t even apologized to her. He felt like a failure. He knelt in front of her and kept his hands on her knees. She was crying. She looked at him. He wiped her tears.

“I-I am sorry... I didn’t realized you were hurt. I should have understand it. I am really sorry. I will try to change. I know I have failed as a husband. I thought you are happy with me. I love you. I really do. Please forgive me.” Kabir said. Aaradhya shook her head. She didn’t wanted to make him feel guilty. She wiped her tears.

“You really make me happy Bir. You didn’t failed. It is not like that. I am happiest when I am with you. I know I overreacted. I don’t want you to change. I just want your little time. I know it’s not your fault. But whatever I said about Priya is also true. I really think she likes you. I am sorry I yelled. I was just frustrated because of her behavior. Today it bursted. I didn’t mean to yell at you. It’s not even your mistake.” She looked at him and continued with little smile...
“Your only mistake is you didn’t spend time with me. But you apologized. So I forgive you. From now on give me attention. And don’t ignore us ever again. Ok?” She asked cutely. He smiled at her.

“My whole attention is always on you baby. And I promise I will spend more time with you. And I will also talk with Priya. And from now on if you have any problem or if you have any thought talk with me. Don’t pile up things inside you. Share with me. Ok? Even if it’s wrong, tell me. I won’t judge. Even if I don’t agree with you, I will listen to you. Always.” He said softly. She nodded. He sat besides her. She hugged him. He pecked her forehead and hugged her back.

“I will. I love you...” She said and snuggled to him.

“I Love you too. Now come on get up and have dinner.” He said.

“I am not hungry.” She said tiredly.

“But I am really hungry. Please eat for me.” Kabir said. Aaradhya looked at him. She broke their hug.

“Why didn’t you eat?” She asked.

“How do you think that I will eat without you? Let’s go.” He said. She nodded.