☆6☆

They came into dining room and had their dinner. After coming in their room Kabir changed his clothes and they both slept while cuddling with each other.

Next morning Kabir was asleep. After her morning routine and work, Aaradhya came to wake up Kabir. She sat on the bed and caressed his head. He put his head on her lap and hugged her waist.

“Wake up Kabir...” She said still caressing her head.

Kabir shook his head and snuggled more in her stomach.

“Wake up... You will be late... I need to get ready too...” She said softly.

Kabir woke up and sat on the bed and huffed. Aaradhya chuckled and pecked his cheeks.

“Good Morning... Now go and get ready.” She said.

He nodded and went into bathroom not before wishing her good morning. She checked her files one last time and started to get ready. When she was wearing her watch Kabir came from closet and backhugged her. She closed her eyes when he nuzzled his nose in her neck. He inhaled and kissed there. Aaradhya put her hands on his and took a sharp breath.

“Why so beautiful wifey?” He said huskily and bite her earlobe gently. A chill run down her spine. Her cheeks were red.

“We... We a-are getting late__Kabir...” Aaradhya said not meeting his gaze. Kabir tightened the hold around her waist.

“We are not... Moreover We can ditch...” He said. She shook her head and smiled. She freed herself from his hold. She was checking her bag.

“We can’t... Maybe you can but I can’t... I have surgeries to do...” Aaradhya said. Kabir sighed.

“Ok... But can we atleast go somewhere for dinner or something?” He asked hopefully. She looked at him and smiled apologitically.

“Not today Kabir... I have 2 major surgeries lined up with regular ones... I will be late... And maybe I couldn’t even call you in between... You have your dinner... I am sorry... And you don’t have to do these things because of yesterday... I am not mad at you... You don’t have to feel guilty...” She said and pecked his cheek. But Kabir held her waist and kissed her. Aaradhya blushed.

“I Love You So Much....” He murmured.

“I Love You too...” She said. He pecked her forehead.

They went to their work.