☆1☆

Kabir and Aaradhya were married for 5 months now. It was an arranged marriage but they fell for each other. Yes they were in love. They confessed it. As it was new for them it was a little sensitive phase.

Kabir was a businessman. Aaradhya was a doctor. Everything was good. But there was one problem. Kabir’s best friend. Her name was Priya. They were childhood best friends. Aaradhya knew it. But still she was feeling maybe jealous. Kabir and Priya were close. And Aaradhya was trying to understand it. She knows that Kabir loves her but sometimes she becomes insecure. Kabir and Priya spent much time together. And it was not only Aaradhya’s insecurities because even if for Kabir Priya was just friend maybe Priya liked Kabir. And Aaradhya always tried to understand their bond. But she can’t just say it was only friendship because of the Priya’s behavior. And Kabir couldn’t see any problem in his best friend.

Today was one of the day when Aaradhya was angry because of Priya. Again... After so many days Kabir and Aaradhya were free and they were going on a date. Their dinner date was planned. And coincidently because of Priya their plan was spoiled. Or maybe she did it intentionally. Aaradhya was sad and there was so much anger inside her. She didn’t even greet Priya nicely. Anyone could notice the displeasure by her behavior. Kabir and Priya also noticed it. As Aaradhya and Kabir were getting ready, Priya suddenly came out of nowhere and asked Kabir to check some files from work which he could have done next day. But because she came for the work that too at night Kabir couldn’t deny. He gave apologitic smile to Aaradhya.