"yes you can."

"you're the same girl who Adrian was with the other day right?" I nod my head as she continues. "is he your boyfriend?"

My eyes widens, not because of the questions but because I thought she was his girlfriend.

"no i-i.. I'm actually his secretary."

"that's so nice, uh how did you become his secretary?"

"I really don't know."

Well actually I know! I became his secretary after I offended him, one.

Two, he wants to get revenge.

Three, maybe I was just meant to become his secretary.

"it's weird don't you think?"

"how?"

"you don't know? You're the first lady to be Adrian's secretary." she smiles.

Do you know the funny thing? 'First Lady.' I now have the feeling that one day I'll become the First Lady.

Well, it's because of the damn revenge.

"and how do you handle him?"

"he's not very difficult to handle, definitely because he's often very quiet." I say back.

~~~~~

"it's very weird seeing yourself on TV." she laughs as she walks down the stairs.

After that Adrian conversation, Trina showed me around the house.

Am I the only one who loves exploring other people's houses?

"you're finally here!" a voice comes speaks from the dining room.

"yes mom." Trina responds as we walk into the dining room where everyone was seated.

The only seats that were left open were across from one another.

Trina took one of the seats as I do the same.

At my right is Adrian's seat then at the left, well I don't know him.

Then, a row of maids come in, each with a plate of food and sets in front of us.

"I'm Brandon." I hear someone whisper to me. I look over to see a guy smiling widely as he holds out his hand.

"hey, I'm Melissa." I hesitantly shake his hand.

"do you have a name or I can just call you mine?" I give him a confused look as he smirks.

"actually my name is Melissa."

"I'm not a photographer but I can picture you and I together."

"I don't see any camera-"

"if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'll put U and I together."

"but my name starts with M."

Let me say the truth, these pick up lines aren't really...

Working.

I'm a very good girl, he just sounds like a jerk, a playboy.

"if nothing lasts forever will you be my forever?" he winks at me.

You see? A jerk!

"can I say the truth?" I smile. He nods his head as he grins.

"I think you should... how do I say this.. okay your pick up lines aren't working at all." his eyes widens as he sits back in his chair and continue eating his food.

I know how to deal with guys like him, I secretly look over at Adrian to see him eating without making any sounds.

"oh I forgot to ask you something Adrian." Trina's father says putting his folk down.

Adrian only nods his head, "who's this lady you're with?"

Adrian looks at me before looking back at Trina's father.

"she is my secretary."

"that's strange." Trina's mom says. "I mean, you never used to have a female as your secretary, so what happened this time?"

She looks so interested in our 'perfect' story.

"well, I think that's what I wanted."

~~~~~

"I'm happy that I met you..." Trina smiles.

"me too... Oh I'm actually Melissa." I smile as she like... Her smile fades away then she realizes that it's gone, then she forces another smile.

"Melissa."

I smile, nodding my head. Suddenly, I hear a phone go off, not mine but Trina's.

"yes? excuse me Melissa.." she smiles as we depart our ways. "why did you call me?"

....

"it's time for us to go now." Adrian's voice comes out from behind. I only nod my head as we leave.

We sit in silence for the couple of minutes in the car until his phone go off, as he picks up.

"why did you call me?" he says.

I couldn't hear what the other person was saying, but for Adrian he looked very angry.

"like I said I'm busy.. don't you dare make that mistake." he cuts the call.

Hey beautiful people!

How did you like this chapter? I hope you enjoyed.

Who do you think Adrian was talking to on the phone?

Comments?

Concerns?

Anything?

I love you forever!

...