I know that deep down Adrian is a good person.

Not my business but sorry I need to find out everything that caused him to be treating people like this especially those who do not obey his orders.

I'm proud to say...

I'm one of them.

~~~~~

We arrived at the shopping mall, following Adrian behind as he is walking forward.

Wait what?

He walked in the ladies showroom but the question here is why?

Oh I get, I think he has a girlfriend, Trina if I can remember her name correctly or other supermodels.

....

"try these dresses on and show me how they look on you." he ordered handing me the dresses.

"huh? Why?"

"because I want you to." he says.

This time, I don't plan to start to arguing with him because I'll be the one to crush him.

I walk to the dressing room. The dresses are quite revealing, I'm not used to wearing such dresses.

I stand in front of Adrian feeling awkward, he only shakes his head and signals me to change into the others.

I almost changed into ten dresses but Adrian didn't like any of them. He handed me another dress as I walk to the dressing room irritated.

I stand in front of Adrian again as his eyes are fixed on me.

It's a long, blue, line lace tulle with a knit side slit dress.

"it looks good."

"is it for your girlfriend?" I ask. His gives me a confused look.

"it's yours, f-for tonight." he says shoving his hands in his pockets.

"why are you buying me a dress? I have my own dress. I have that blue one that I like so much! A red one that came from my best friend, a white dress that fits me perfectly! And guess what? A black-"

"it's not for you, actually it's for my image. I don't want people to think that I don't treat my secretary nicely."

"but---"

"no buts, go home I'll pick you up at 7:00am"

~~~~~~~~

I don't even know why Adrian wants me to go with him.

He can go alone can't he? He really enjoys embarrassing me.

I groan as I look at myself wearing the dress my boss bought for me.

"Melissa! Are you finally going on a date?!" my eyes go wide, I turn around to see Stacy smirking.

"what are you doing here?" I ask.

"oh come on, do I have to get permission before entering your room?"

I only roll my eyes and continue looking at myself.

"so tell me, I love your dress! It looks very expensive... Who bought it for me?"

"uh.. it was..."

"Michael?!" she screams causing me to only open my mouth in shock.

Okay let me explain further about Michael. He was once my friend but he completely ruined it when he told me 'I like you, be my girlfriend.'

What did I say next?

No.

But in a good way. And I said it because he is a total jerk. A playboy, I don't want to be betrayed.

I've never even thought about having a boyfriend...

And again I have already started planning my wedding.

You all should come in all shades of purple or emerald green.

"no!! Why would Michael even buy me a dress?"

"because he likes you, just give him a chance. You're not getting any younger Melissa, you'll be 24 years in just a month!"

Oh yeah, another year without my sister Lisa.

I really hope she could return to me.

All I want to know is how she's been, how she managed to grow up without me...

For me, it was very difficult. I always think about her.

"do you know what? I don't even know why sometimes I even call you my friend."

"best friend." she crosses her arms.

"yes, you don't even understand me. If you want Michael then why can't you be with him?" I tease her.

"that's not what I meant okay? I know what's best for you!"

"what's best for me? You're not even my sister!" I roll my eyes and don't mean every single word.

Stacy is more than just a friend to me, she's my sister.

"oh really? Well for your own information, just like Lisa, I wouldn't even want to be your sister."

"don't you dare bring my sister into this Stacy, I thought you were my friend."

"and I thought you were my friend too, after everything I've done for you... My mom and I always bought you something to eat when you had none, my dad helped you with your studies, I always bought expensive clothes for you, I was always there when you were crying like a baby! And this is how you chose to repay me Melissa?"

"you know what Stacy, thank you so much for everything... I really appreciate your help and I will make sure to pay everything back." at this, I don't even prevent the tears from falling.

I always used to count on Stacy. Not only did I see a friend in her but a sister as well.

Neither did I know that she was slowly waiting for the best opportunity to stab me.

I never asked for her help, I guess she was just very thoughtful.

I trusted her blindly not knowing that she always counted every single thing she's ever bought me.

What a friendship.

Hey! How are you?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

How is the business dinner going to be?

Finally Melissa and Lisa are going to meet for the second time.

Adrian? What's up with that guy?

Concerns? Comments? Anything?!

...