~~~~~

"Melissa! Why are you back early today?" mom exclaims as she sits on a couch signaling me to sit next to her.

"well, mom.. uh.. my boss is.. like.. uh.. having a family meeting right now!"

I lie. I do not want Mom to know about anything that's been happening to me the past few days.

"it's even good then, I will prepare some lunch." she smiles as I just nod my head.

~~~~~

Lisa's pov:

"...oh and I almost forgot!" my mom shouts as I walk upstairs.

"yes mom?" I turn around as she walks to where I was.

"I need you to get some groceries for me from the supermarket."

I give her a confused look as she just smile.

"I know, I know that you don't like going to the supermarket but you have no other choice, the maid who usually picks up groceries is out of town--"

"okay I will go, give me the list." I sigh.

"great!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"where's the damn milk!" I say to myself looking in my empty cart.

Ugh!!

This is really stressful.

I continue moving around, finally my eyes widens because of the excitement of finding the milk.

"finally found you my darling." I say kissing the packet of milk before putting it in my cart.

Now I can't even find the tomato sauce.

Sugar?

Bread?

Eggs?

I really think I'm going to die here alone trying to find them all.

Suddenly, I hear someone clearing his throat from behind, I turn around to see...

The attractive stranger.

"hey!" I smile.

"need any help? Before you kill yourself?" he laughs as I give him a glare.

"you have no other choice." I signal him to get my cart as he gets it and start walking away.

I quickly follow behind him, he finds the tomato sauce and puts in the cart.

"you're always here?" I ask.

He nods his head as he continue doing my job.

Well, am I not a princess?

No not a princess but the...

THE QUEEN.

What? I'm just saying.

....

"done." he says.

I look in the cart and OMG!

"you're my life saver." I smile widely at him as he just nods his head and smile.

Is he always this quiet?

"hey I forgot to ask you something." I say as I squint my eyes at him.

"go ahead."

"I need to know your name." I say really fast before I could burst.

"you'll have to find out for yourself Trina." he smirks as my eyes widens.

"how did you know my name?" I ask.

"let's just say maybe, I just know." he smiles.

Magazine. But how could a guy like him read a magazine, I mean all the guys I have met before aren't like him.

He's very different, in a good way.

Yes, maybe I'm a little famous, I'm a fashion designer and I'm always on the cover of magazines and my dad is one of the best businessmen in the state.

A lot of guys take advantage of that and maybe want to be with me because of the wealth.

They act cool when they're around me, which I completely end up being alone.

However, this guy is really different.

"that's not fair!" I pout my lips to make it more dramatic.

"hey Josh!" a voice shouts from behind me, I watch as I think Josh? glares at the person behind me.

I turn around to see a guy walking towards where I and Josh are.

"dude! I've been waiting for you for--" he pauses as he stares at me. "oh jeez! You got yourself a girlfriend! Not just a girlfriend but Trina!" he shouts as I just smile.

"hi..." I say back.

"Joshua you're really lucky." he smiles at me as I just look down.

"I see, so his name is Joshua." I say grinning at Joshua as he glares at his friend.

"you mean you don't know your own boyfriend's name?"

I shake my head. "and you're?"

"Steve." he smiles as he shakes my hand.

"great, Joshua, Steve." I say. "I better go now before my mom demolishes this building." I laugh.

"aren't you forgetting to say something?" Joshua asks.

"no."

"you're are."

"I won't say it."

"this isn't fair."

"oh really just like you refused to tell me your name."

Steve looks at us confused. "what's happening?"

"he wants me to say thank y--" I immediately realize what I just said.

Shit.

I look over at Joshua who is smiling like he just won a lottery or something.

"thank you Steve." Joshua says putting his hand on Steve's shoulder.

Steve widens his eyes as he just looks at me in horror while I clench my fist.

"it's official Steve, you're dead."

Hey guys!

How are you?

Lisa aka Trina finally said 'thank you.'

Comments? Anything?

I just love you guys!

...