"okay you should start working right now, that's your desk. From now on you'll be working from there." he points at a desk in his office at a corner.

The question is...

Is he trying to trick me?

The desk wasn't there when I came the previous day, not only that, there's a room beside his office which is probably the secretary's office.

"Being my PA is an interesting and demanding job. I don't like tardiness and laziness, I except perfection from you. Always be here at 7am exactly or before. I shouldn't arrive before you do and every morning, I should find a steaming hot cup of coffee on my desk. You'll be in charge of scheduling my meetings and handling my mails, not only that but you'll be receiving $1 000 dollars every after one week." By the time he finishes, he smirks and roll his chair studying my face.

I nod my head.

"take these files and arrange them accordingly before lunch." Adrian orders.

I take the files to my desk and start arranging them.

It's a mountain of files which I need the whole day to finish.

I started arranging the files as fast as I could.

He's so annoying! I hate his guts.

He's having fun seeing me in this condition. He continued staring at me from time to time.

....

"done sir." I said in a mocking tone, forcing my smile.

"quite impressive."

"thank you sir, can I go to lunch now?"

"no. Since you're my secretary now, you'll be having lunch with me and I'll be paying for your lunch."

"no sir you don't have to do that, i-i..."

"it's not a request, it's an order."

"but--"

"that's enough! You do what I instruct you to do." he stands up from his chair.

He really think highly of himself.

I hate him, what?

He's making my life very difficult.

~~~~~

We went to a nearby restaurant. I've never been to a restaurant like this one before.

I'm sure only rich people can afford to come here.

"welcome Mr Dawns." the waiter welcomed us...no not me just him!

He showed us the table. I checked the menu card.

Hehe...

I could spend my all my savings just to buy a simple cup of coffee.

"please order sir, ma'am?"

"why don't you order what you want?" Adrian asks.

"I'm not really familiar with the dishes, anything would be fine with me." I say putting back the menu card.

"sure, I think we'll have...."

~~~~~

Lisa's pov:

"ma'am please order." I look at the menu card then hands it to Kelvin.

"are you not going to have anything?" Kelvin asks looking at the menu card.

"only a cup of coffee will do."

I know what you're thinking...

Why am I not ordering anything?

Well, my mom is not really happy when I eat too much. I've been always on my diet since... I don't remember!