CHAPTER 3 PART 1 - "CASSETTE PLAYERS"

'Don't forget to take your medicine'

I read the orange poster with a cute little cat pattern pasted in the middle of my room door, while I'm smiling lightly of P'Pete message.

Today I came home early because I didn't have a tutora nd Porche is with P'Kim.

Hia went to work.

P'Pete went out to run errands.

Venice was probably sleeping in his room with Nop.

My life is quite simple and not flashy. I Stuck in the most boring way, I crave less colors, It Make me harder to approach people, avoid all activities that lead me to change myself.

I'm Not yet old enough to begin to feel wanting to be alone, wanting to go home (a home that is really a home), listen to the same songs, go watch the same movies over and over again.

Live a life that is not exciting and challenging, harmonious, lazy, and divided.

Who said that?

I Keep everything as simple as possible, although before that, I used to have Hia or Dad call me if I'm still unwilling to go home, my father will send a bodyguard to drag me out of the liquor store with my friends like usual.

In the past, I used to think that when I reached twenty years old, I would never set foot on the house. I Will drink and get drunk every day, I won't call him father And I would add a little thrill to my life by challenging and fighting with the rival in school and acting as group a leader.

Do anything to get people to accept me. Both buying expensive things and feed a friend. Use my father's connections to go to the liquor store.

How can i suppress my enemy's enemies like that?

Looking back now, it would be exhausting if I resisted.

Do something like that, I Suddenly feel sad in my heart.

The world that used to be colorful suddenly became gray.

What I thought would make me happy, now it's not anymore. It's look like my only happiness in my life right now is to sleep. To fall asleep in order to live in a dream and not to face the reality because the truth always hurts...

As usual, I lay down on my bed, and I'm probably looking around on my phone and after a while my body slowly fell asleep, but...

Knock Knock

As soon as the knock on the door sounded and the sound of the knob followed.

He's opening my room doorthe door, that only three people in the house can do except Hia and P'Pete, it's probably...

"What's up Nop?" I didn't flinch and didn't move when I already knew who entered.

“Change your clothes and go downstairs to have some snacks.”

“later...I'll go to sleep.”

“Wait, Mr. Vegas and Mr. Pete will be back. What would you like to eat today, so let's prepare it?” I instantly nodded from the bed.

“are they going to come back today?”

“Yes, today they don't have any appointments or meetings. Shall we wait downstairs?" I nodded..

Then I feel happy that this evening will be another day that we can eat together again. I smiled lightly at Nop and immediately got out of bed.

Nop is the longest bodyguard we had compared to the ones that sent by the main family.

He was the only person belongs to the former minor clan who P'Pete begged to stay.

And Nop is a person who P'Pete trusted to take care of me and Venice while he's gone.