CHAPTER 2 PART 1 - "POLAROIDS"

“Good smile, che, smile.” I brought out my new Polaroid camera. I'll take a picture for my dear friend Porche, and he cooperates very well.

“How it's going?”

“The light is too bright.”

“Then why there are few films left? did you said that you buy a new one?"

"It's Venice. I can't stop taking pictures. I lost my mind in an instant! I Almost caused my camera to slide on the ground.”

"Well, your brother is being naughty," said Porche, sucking on the chocolate shake in his hand.

We stay together at a secret cafe in Soi Siam Even though it's narrow here, it's quiet and has a nice corner.

After finishing school, Ai che was already sitting and waiting for me in the basement of the faculty. So I hurriedly brought him over here.

“A selfie?” I turned to Che. I nodded with a confused look in response to him.

“But I held the camera. My face will be full of big frames." I turned my mouth slightly towards my friend and turn left, turn right, find an angle before facing the Polaroid selfie camera for the two of us with a cheeky look.

“Another round? We'll get all of them, just one more shot left.” Porche points to the number of films.

"The last one...um..." I weighed my face before realizing anything.

"The last of every roll of film, I'd like to keep it for taking pictures for Brother Pete and Venice." I smiled at my best friend who nodded and understood.

"good"

“Umm...because while I'm taking pictures It's the story of my life. But the last one always reminds me that my most valuable thing is them.”

“Komsad! Can I use it to compose a song?” Before I smile and shake my head.

“Will you wait for me?” I asked Ai che as I flicked the film, which was changing from white to a picture of the two of us.

"How long is it? It's six o'clock for Kim to pick me up."

“Yes, today I teach for an hour.”

"Do you want Kim to take you home?"

“Disturbing each other P'Pete and Hia are busy today. But before going back, take me to buy more film.”

"Okay, I'll tell Kim to pick you up, okay?"

"okay..."

"That's your kid?" Ai Che nodded his head toward the front of the store. Looking at a good -looking high school boy who saw me, he sent a smile to show off his braces immediately.

“Blue pants too.” Ai Che mumbled lightly.

"Good day..." I said to my students. During this time, I was hired to teach English without really knowing Hia and P'Pee.

At first, I just wanted to find something to make it useful because I was too lazy to join the faculty's activities but lately, money is hot.

“Hello, Brother Macao…and.” I-D-Day looked at Porche with a puzzled expression.

“Porche, my friend. Porche D-Day, pay homage to it."

"Hello, Tui!" Che madly chased after me until he hit me once. So I smiled and laughed at this friend as well.

“Hello, Porche. In fact, I've told you many times to just call me Day.”

“I'm going to order something to eat first. Do you want anything more?” Day asked me and stared at me without blinking until I had to shake my head.