CHAPTER 2 PART 2 - "POLARIODS"

[Porche - D-Day]

'Pancake dessert plate, write the message To day a D-Day for Macau ? Smile a lot : )'

Porche's face was about to throw up as he thought in his head, that he's really not good at English, right at that moment, Day walked over to the table and Porche hurriedly acted normally.

“Brother Macau.” Porche looked out of the store and making Day look after him and smile a little.

“Brother, has he seen the message on the plate? What did your brother say?” Day said with enthusiasm.

“he's calling the bodyguards to punch you in the face!”

"Speaking for fun, he's happy, right? Why is he smiling so wide?” Day turned to look at Macau and was proud because he had never seen Macau smile so squint before.

“Don't you know that I'm a mafia? Plus, my family is the biggest in the country.”

“I know, I know, Pao told me. Because like this, it's interesting.”

"Because he's rich?"

“No, where can a mafia child behave like this? It's even more interesting..." Porche vomited again.

It was at the same time that Kim called.

“Fifteen more minutes? Can you stop by and buy Taiyaki for me? I'm too lazy to walk..." Porche talked to Kim on the phone without caring about what the person at the table was doing at the moment.

Chat!....

"Kim came to pick me up...hey! What are you doing!! Kim, that's all for now."

-[Macau]-

I responded to P'Pete and listened to P'Pete complain a little bit. I lied to sit and report with a friend at the cafe without saying that i came to teach because I would save money to buy both of them.

The moment I hang up the phone, my mood is in good. In the store there seemed to be chaos between my friend and my student.

“Is this your camera? I saw that there was only one leaf left. Can I borrow this picture for Macao so I can see it?” The anger rose very quickly. Until I felt the temperature of my head rising with agility.

"Gao, I'm sorry, I wasn't careful. I turned to talk to Kim on the phone. I didn't think this kid would use your camera to film."

“It's the camera of Gao. Why are you yelling? Keep it as a memento.” Day smiled and handed me a picture and camera.

I don't even know what I'm doing now and what I'm going to do after this. Because in my head i was so empty and full of blame that i almost burst out.

“Gao, calm down, Kim is coming to pick you up. You get out…” Porche was probably the one who knew that I was about to explode right now. He hurriedly squeezed my hand to relieve the stress.

“Hey brother! Today I have a lesson with him. The person who should leave is you…”

wad!!!

I picked up Ai Day's bag and slammed it on the table in front of him before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

“lectures is over, you can go back today,” I said in a low voice. Until Ai Day stopped and looked at me with a little horror.

"but…"

"It's twenty minutes past time. See you. Bye."

“….”

Day bit his lip as if he was guilty of something before raising his hand to me and Porche and walked out of the store.