Two

Author's P.O.V.

Its been three weeks, their relationship with each other has developed up a lot. They both exchanged their numbers and started to message each other.

A couple of times Tae asked her to voice call him only if she is interested to do so. Because, Tae is dying to hear siya's voice, as he's is in love with her. But she declined his offer.

Taehyung decided to confess his love through the DM. But she declined his call & texted him.

Y/N - Tae !! I've told you so many times to stop trying to voice / video call me. I hate this. I am not going to even text you hereafter. Let's break our friendship ! 😡

Tae - sorry..sorry..sorry..sorry sorry sorry..sorry..sorry..sorry..sorry.. 🥺 Please don't say like that siyu, Because..I

Y/N - What siyu ? Where did you get this nickname for me ? Fine.
I'll pardon you. Tell me now, What you wanted to say.

Tae - I wanted to tell you that,
I love you, Siya 🙈

♡♡

Y/N P.OV.

My world came to an halt, after hearing what he said.

I didn't knew how to respond.
Five minutes passed by, and I left Instagram. I didn't had any clue that he would say this.

I hastily dialled my friend Isha, to whom I keep on telling all the stories that happens with tae everyday. Isha picks up the call.

And I explain her everything. She too got stilled after hearing what
I said. She bursts into a laughter.

"Do you remember Y/N ?
The first day you came and told me everything about taehyung.
I knew that this would happen. And my prediction went correct.
You know what.. I want you both to be a couple" She said.

"Couple ?" I startle at her words.

"Yeah ! According to me, Tae isn't that bad." She replied.

"You know one thing. When I told him that I won't talk to him, if he keeps on calling me. He was pleading like a child. Wait I'll send you the send screen shot of that"
I say to her.

"But before that hear me one thing. I have a plan." Isha says.

"Plan ?" I ask in confusion.

"Yes." And then Isha explains the whole plan.

"So, are you ready to execute that plan tomorrow ?" Isha asks me.

"Mm." I hum in response.

And we end up the call.

I felt upset for that poor taehyung.

"I must've given him a big shock by not replying anything to him. Let me check my DMS" I thought.

I opened to see my DMS filled with his..

SORRY 😞

PLS DONT HATE ME 😭

BUT I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH, Y/N.❤️

Tae - Pls..Pls.. You're in online, why you're regretting to talk with me. Please forgive me siya 😥

Y/N - I don't love you taehyung.

Tae - Why ? 🥺

I thought of a reason & lied him..

Y/N - I already have a boyfriend.

Author's P.OV.

His heart broke at what she typed. He made his heart believe that she is lying to him, to refuse proposal.

Tae - Hey ! You're just pranking me right.

Y/N - Yes. Because you're proposing me. I don't have any other option then lying that I've a boyfriend reason.

He felt happy after knowing that she is still single. And his thoughts were right. She was just lying to refuse his proposal.

Tae - It means still you see me like a stranger.

Y/N - Without having a proper meeting with you in reality, how can I just accept you ?

Her each and every words were making him dead.

Tae - If you feel something for me, then you confess to me. But please don't hate me or don't stop chatting with me. I can't bear that.

Y/N - Ok.

On the other hand, Y/N begins to feel something for him. But the only problem is that, She can't realise what that feeling is ? She mentally hits herself for being hars towards him. Her hearts is dying to apologise to him.

•~•~•