I Made My Decision

Start from the beginning

Talay knowing why Jeff closes himself off to anyone who comes near him, Barcode looks forward at the buildings in front of him.

Talay: He might even do that if this person wasn't dead right now.

Barcode immediately turns his face, widens his eyes a little surprised by what he just heard.

Barcode: What... What did you just say?!...

Talay seeing the surprised look, gave a slight sigh, he doesn't like to talk about Jeff's past.

Talay: What you heard... I can tell you everything, but after you hear the truth... Please don't hate him... He has been suffering for more than 9 years for this person... He is suffering in silence...

Barcode seeing the sad look on Talay's face, knowing he won't feel good to hear the truth but wanting to know anyway.

Barcode: I'll listen to what you have to say... Maybe I'll reconsider not hating him.

Talay tells Barcode everything.

Jeff as soon as he hit on the door turns angrily, grabs his hair and grabs the chair next to him, puts back his hair that bothers him in front, thinking about Barcode's angry words and seeing that the last words were completely true, he is stuck in the past, the past has always tormented him but he can't do anything because the young man he love so much died, Jeff feels guilty, crucifies himself and doesn't want to love anyone because he would be forgetting his guilt.

Jeff leaves the studio room and goes on the terrace, he always liked to go on the terrace it was the only quiet place where he could think and be alone.

Barcode turns his face to side with body facing Talay, crossing his arms, looking at the buildings ahead, the sunlight fading, the wind blowing and blowing along with the hair, sad to hear what Talay said.

Talay seeing how much the truth about Jeff is hurting Barcode right now.

Talay: He doesn't want to give his heart to anyone else again... He suffers every day... Gameplay's death left him different... He suffers from hallucinations constantly, he has traumas from the memory of the day of the accident... Gameplay was the person he loved the most... He blames himself for this accident.... So please don't hate him N'Barcode...

Barcode listening to this, looking sideways with the wind blowing, Jeff walking onto the terrace.

Barcode: So... I ended up loving someone stuck in the past.

Jeff doesn't hear what Barcode just said, the distance was not possible for him to hear, Jeff looking at the two in front of him, feeling something he can't, afraid of what he just realised, denying what's happening with his heart, not allowing himself to suffer for someone again for the second time, thinking about Gameplay.

Thinking Jeff: I don't want to fall in love or need someone, I really don't want anything.... you left a hole in my chest when you left me, my heart followed you to the door...Even though I have feelings for this young man, I will never betray what we both had... I can't even though my heart is failing right now looking at him.

Jeff turns his back, leaves the terrace and goes home.

Talay: Can you tell me what you're going to do after this truth?!

Barcode turns to face Talay, sad and without much to say.

Barcode: I will find the answer of what to do when the time comes.

It's only been two days, Barcode wasn't in the studio these two days, Jeff asked Talay to contact Barcode because he already finished producing the background sound of the song, now he needs to record Barcode's voice.