Planning.

As I told Diluc not to give Venti as much wine he agreed, "Thank you Dil--!!" A cryo wielding claymore user appeared, "Excuse me, I would want some Apple Cider." She looked scary, but Lumine being Lumine walked up to her and asked, "Hi! Excuse me, what's your name?" She put on her friendliest smile, the girl simply replied, "... Eula.. Eula Lawrence, and you?" She said to Lumine then suddenly glared at me and Paimon who were shaking in our seats. "Hm? Oh! I'm Lumine!! And this is Alyanna and Paimon, my travel buddies!!" Lumine replied to Eula. She seemed to be waiting for someone, and that someone barged into the tarven. She looked very similar, I couldn't help but wonder, have I met her before? And that's when the realization hit me. It was Amber! "EULA!! I'M SO SO SORRY I'M LATE!! JEAN ASKED ME TOO-- oh? Honorary Knight? Paimon? Oh and Alyanna? What are you all doing here??" She asked us, we told her the story with Eula sitting next to her. After a few moments of chatting with each other, they left. Jean and Venti then walked into the tavern. I feel embarrassed just looking into Venti's eyes, this was the first time we talked since the incident. They then start talking about the Dvalin situation? Huh? I wonder in confusion, then ask, "What do you guys mean?" an embarrassed  look came across Lumine's face. "Sorry guys, I guess I was to tired to tell her about the Dvalin situation.." She then explained Dvalin's attack when we both came across Monsdadt. Venti then explained that to save him we needed to go to Old Monsdadt or what is called, Stormterror's Lair currently. We go on our way.

TBC <33