Bonus 2: My sweet sweet Jean

A/N: OOH OH OH ALSO SLIGHT ALBEROSE!! <333 (THEM PLATONICALLY AND ROMANTICALLY!!!!)

Jean POV: 

Awoken by the shimmering sun, greeting me with a smile on my face I decide to stay in bed. Well if I were not an Acting Grand Master.. oh I wish how I could have my normal non-busy days again. Her sweet emerald eyes are the only ones (aside from her) that keep me up all day. Getting up and changing I head unto Musk Reef, as I have a commission there. Although I was taken by surprise as I see Lisa walking towards me. "Good Morning Lisa! What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be in the Library?" I ask her, she suddenly replies to me with a grin on her face. "Well darling~ I asked Honorary Knight, Paimon and Alyanna to watch it for me... I wanted to give you a surprise! For my one and only Jean<33." There's no denying that my face turned as red as a tomato hearing those words coming out of her mouth. "Well let's not waste our time, let's get going Jean!" She optimistically said, grabbed my hand and ran along. 

"Oh? Just these hillichurls? I expected more." I said, dumbfounded. "Yeah.. I kinda sorta saw this coming. Lumine told me that the locals are very skeptical about.. everything. Especially after the storm terror incident." She replied not in her "usual" tone, but I agree with what Lumine said to her. The Citizens of Mondstadt have been scared of everything after storm terror attacked. Except for vision users of course. Clearing out the hillichurls with ease we went back to the city and Lisa was too kind enough to ask me out to eat at Good Hunter, so I agreed this kind gesture of hers. 

- time skip -

After eating out we go part with each other, as I enter my room I see little Klee and Albedo. I walk up to her and say in a kind tone, "Klee, let's go to bed. It's been a long day and I'm sure Mister Albedo is tired as well.." I glance my eyes view to Albedo who looks tired, and I feel really bad for making him take care of Klee today. Her big red eyes pop up, she replies saying, "Okay Master Jean!!" She turns her head towards Albedo holding her Princess and Knight toy. "Big brother Albedo you can go now, Jean is here now! Big sister is looking for you!!" A pink blush came across his face, "Err- thank you Klee.. Grandmaster Jean, I'll take my leave now, I wouldn't want Sucrose getting worried about me." He politely told me and went of, I got Klee and dressed her up in a cute dodoco pajama, I asked Marjorie to make it just for her. Mwah "Goodnight my little sparknight. Sleep well and have amazing dreams." I say placing her on the bed and giving her a little kiss. 

Lisa POV: 

As I parted with Jean, I went to my room and laid down. Thinking of her  made me blush a soft pink tone, I wish to be with her everyday. But alas.. that's just a wish, I hope to her in my dreams tonight softly cuddling with me. My sweet sweet Jean <3 I know I have sweet emerald eyes that Jean always compliments but, her flowing golden hair makes her even more beautiful! My brown locks may be more than mesmerizing, but to me her golden locks are waaayyy better..!! I love you, my sweet sweet Jean <33.