Chapter 3: Why not me?

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING... DRAMATIC.... ANGSTY..... VENTI.....

Once the tavern was closed I spoked to Lumine saying I would be going somewhere, she said it's fine and her and Paimon would wait for me. I followed the bard, nervous what should I say? I then started a small conversation. "Hello, my name's Alyanna! I'm a traveler, looking for somewhere to stay, who are you?" Dear Archons that was embarrassing.. "Hm~? Eh~ M-My nAmES~ VenTi tHE bARD~!!!" Oh.. he was drunk. ARCHONS! Why was he drunk at a time like this hm... well too late now, and it didn't seem he had a place to go so I brought him to me and Lumine's apartment. "Oh.. uh sure he can stay here hehe..." Lumine is so nice... I felt like sobbing, even though I brought in a total stranger, she still accepted him staying here.. gahhh.....!!! Once the bard woke up, or should I say Venti he asked us to go pick up cecilia's with him as a commission and he'd give us 400 primos, good deal to be honest so we agreed of course. As we started collecting the cecilia's he was looking at Lumine in a weird way, which made me sick, could you say this is jealousy..? If so I hated every minute of it.. I wanted to just scream and shout, but I couldn't. "Hey Lumine, over here!" Venti called to Lumine, she hurriedly went over to his side. "Your beauty is m-mesmerizing... has anybody told you that?" He slowly put his gentle hands over her head and patted it, while his other hand put a beautiful cecilia on her head. It really suited her blonde gorgeous hair. A soft pink blush went over Lumine's soft and cute face. All I could think while watching the scene was, as he said that, my face became green with jealousy. Its kinda like that one song that goes, "Do Mi Ti, Why Not Me?" I guess you can say I relate to that. Without knowing what I was doing, I was blinded with rage and jealousy. My muscles took a hold of itself and I slapped Lumine across the face. There was a reddish mark left on her cheek, I could tell it hurt since tears were falling down. Although not just tears were marked on her face but mine too. Venti suddenly got his arm and slapped me, hard. I don't disagree with what he did, since I'm the one to blame.. with anger and sadness and all negative emotions circling me I ran, with tears in my eyes. Hiding face because what was under was a sobbing mess.

I ran to the nearest cliff, wrote a poem on a crumpled paper found in my pocket. I got a pen that I had kept to myself, writing poetry truly made me feel better. But poetry wouldn't fix the sobbing mess, the pain I felt and the anger in me. Writing my poem, finishing I threw it off the cliff. Tears rolling down my red face "why did this happen to me?" I thought to myself. Gosh I just wanted to end everything right here and now. Words couldn't express the anger and negative emotions I had felt. So I stepped forward, putting my foot out onto the edge of the cliff, there's no turning back now. I closed my eyes, tears flowing. I could make a whole river with these tears. And everything went a pause, no noise and everything was at peace. Except for my corrupting mind. Corrupting every second. "Goodbye to this cruel world" I thought, Lumine would be grateful, Venti would be joyous. No no... they wouldn't have a care in the world about what would happen to me. This is it.

A/N: HERES A POEM THAT ALYANNA MADE!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!

Alyanna's poem:

The pain that fills my heart

Is the pain that tears me apart

Its eating me alive

Like how I struggle to thrive

This may be worse

This IS a curse

Someone out there

Please don't leave me here

All stranded alone

Never again am I falling love

This so called love is not a dove

It doesn't soar high

No not at all

Instead its making me cry

Everytime I see your face

Its making my heart fasten its pace

"I don't want to be with you"

That's what my brains tellin'

But my heart

Never wants to part

A/N: HELP ME, MY FRIEND WHO THIS WHOLE FANFIC IS ABOUT IS TELLING ME ITS TOO DRAMATIC AYAYYASHAHA