Sirens [Soraxx+Alevi]

Mulai dari awal

Eventually around in the afternoon, they went home.
The next day, they grabbed a few towels, some lanterns, goggles, and other things divers might typically use.

They arrived at the same beach, and the same spot. Jaxx and Levi went the same direction for a few steps before splitting to go a few feet away from each other.
While Charlie stayed on a large rock around the 5-6 feet deep area of the water.

Jaxx was the first to get pulled down, while Levi stayed calm, floating on the surface.
Jaxx could see almost clearly, it was a blue-haired boy with blue eyes, and blue gills, tail, and fins.
This one seemed to like blue a lot, or he just has very blue genes.

The boy took Jaxx's snorkel off, and leaned in for a kiss, though Jaxx pulled away, in an attempt to escape. The boy grabbed Jaxx back, and gave him the kiss before letting him escape to the surface.

Charlie could be seen talking to someone in the water. Who could it be? Levi was near Jaxx.. who could she be talking to?

Meanwhile with Charlie, she was talking to some white-haired, boy, who seemed to be yet another siren, or merman through her eyes.

"What's it like living under water?"

"Kinda fun, kinda not.. it gets tough hunting for so many foods."

" Woah! I wanna be like you.. "

" Like me you say..? "

" Yeah! You seem so cool, and awesome! "

" Well... I'll be back! "

" Wait! "

The white haired boy dived back into the water.

Now with Levi..
Levi has yet to be targeted by the sirens, though he did see things underwater, it seemed like two of them were chatting.
Levi dived down under, and watched them from afar, it looked like the girl from the previous day, and a blue haired boy.

Levi went in for further inspection, the girl seems to be scolding the boy.
All Levi could hear was angry sounding Spanish, and a bunch of denying .

Just then he saw a purple one coming up to him, and dragging him to the surface.
The purple figure disappeared before he could even catch a glimpse of them.
Though it did seem to be a boy.

Jaxx was pulled under again, by the same blue haired boy, this time he took Jaxx somewhere.
It seems to be a large, glowing cave with many crystals in it . The boy took Jaxx to a part where there was a large space above the water, though all the exits were closed off, the water was the only way out.
The boy sat Jaxx on the stone, and came fully out of the water.
Only then could Jaxx see him clearly, he had gorgeous sky-blue eyes, cyan hair, a teal tail, and his scales , and fins were teal as well.
Some of the skales were a gorgeous white .

Jaxx's face turned redder than his hair as he stared down at the siren.
The blue-haired siren smirked, before leaning in for a second kiss.
Then a golden haired pink siren appeared, it seems to match the description of the one Levi was talking about the previous day.

"SORA! I TOLD YOU, STOP TRYING TO GET IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A HUMAN!"

"HE'S A HUMAN NOW, BUT YOU'LL SEE ALEX ."