EddTom: Drunken State (RQ) // #8

// thank you Nikiezfriend from Wattpad for requesting this. <3 deciding to make this a queerplatonic relationship, hope y'all enjoy it. ^^

It's half past five in the morning: the sun started to arise because it traveled through the atmosphere, the light effect now producing an analogous color scheme of lavender and tangerine-themed. The natural movement of the air breezing throughout the neighborhood can be described as peaceful, even relaxing; it's desirable that it could make people feel alive within that moment. Birds were chirping freely; however, it was briefly interrupted by an intoxicated Brit that appeared at the entrance of his home, his body swaying from side-by-side as he stumbled through here without wearing any trousers.

This was going to be one hell of a morning.

He rang the doorbell, his eyes were a bit blurry due to alcohol poisoning. He couldn't recall what occurred the previous night prior, yet he didn't call anybody to pick him up; no taxi, not his roommates, nobody. Awaiting patiently, he leaned against the frame of the door; soon being introduced to his roommate: Tom. Seeing his friend be in a drunken state left him puzzled, simultaneously he could understand considering he was an alcoholic himself. "Edd?" He questioned out loud, putting his arm around the other shoulders. As soon as he did this, Edd hurled onto his shoes. "Sorryyy, I've overs-overshoted a bit," the taller male slurred, leaning onto Tom's touch.

Tom sighed in disbelief, holding himself back from joining his friend of vomiting. "It's fine mate, let's just get inside" he stated, now entering their house. It took the two 5 minutes to get each other on the couch, having to deal with Edd fussing over not wanting to lie down; whereas the average-height man made attempts of reassurance. He wasn't planning on abandoning his friend, not only would that make him a douchebag, but he did genuinely care about him; it's not the first time this happened. If anything it was the opposite way around which is much more common than this one. Maybe Edd had some sort of motivation he's kept hidden behind his intoxication. Yet again: who knows.

Once everybody got settled in, Tom noticed Edd nearly went into slumber, his body almost closing in on the floor. Tom released a soft groan, quickly readjusting him by positioning his side with a pillow behind him, friend to prevent him from rolling off the couch. He then wandered off to gather a mint-colored blanket from his room, covering half of Edd's body with it, and soon sat on the chair afterward. "I'm glad you got home safely, bub" the older Brit whispered, his voided eyes now beginning to be filled with drowsiness, slowly shutting them. His body wandered off into sleep-mode, not even attempting to fight it off; now giving in.

The time is currently 14:00 p.m., only one individual in the household was awakened. He took a brief look at his surroundings, taking note of his friend that has also woken up. Tom exchanged a similar look, humming in acknowledgement of his appearance. "Don't tell me."

"Yeah, yeah, ya did." "Oh for fuck' sake-"