TordMatt: Survival Duality (RQ) // #7

// thank you zagayman from AO3 for requesting this !! enjoy the MattTord/TordMatt content that I've provided <3 I do apologize for the plotline being fast-paced and the repetition of certain words being used several times.

London remained comparatively muted for the sake of the undead roaming around, their eyes journeying across each street as they were all in a huddle; being close to one another. Groans were audible enough to locate them, slow-pacing each corner while they occupied the area. One of the undead located both two men nearby when it traveled off alone, making a speedy attempt to inflict harm upon them until the lengthy ginger decapitated its head with a cleaver; joining its body that collapsed into the ground.“Eat shit,” he muttered, revealing to be Matt. He showed his satisfaction to his significant other. The keened Norski accepted all of what just occurred, returning the same facial expression. “Now that: that's wicked.”

This caused the Brit to chuckle softly, giving his partner a reassuring smile while he clapped the other shoulders. “You're such a brave guy, you know that?” The brunette commented, placing his index finger underneath his boyfriend's chin; making him look up at the other. Matt's face reddened, rolling his eyes playfully at the given response. “You're such a jerk, but the thing is: you're my jerk.” He complimented, smiling joyfully at Tord. His mouth opened for a second, until they were interrupted by the herd now approaching them. “Why does this have to happen, every single time?” He mumbled, now pulling out a pistol. He aimed at their heads, now beginning to advance quickly, while he shot at those inching closer to them; curiosity now beginning to fulfill his mind.

Matt's eyes lingered towards his boyfriend, arching an eyebrow out of suspicion. “What is it now?!” He inquired, quickly chucking his cleaver in-between a walker's eyes. “You're pretty good at this! I didn't know a pretty boy like you could keep up with all of this. My army was unable to, but seeing you fight back among the dead brings a tear to my eye” Tord shouted in a slight exaggeration manner, his eyes darting over at a clear opening. Matt paused for a second, quickly exchanging a look at him until he comprehended what was happening. The herd kept increasing in size, they didn't have any other option to pick from. They nodded their heads in agreement and sprinted themselves out of the crowd. The entire time of them running, they were holding on to each other's hands.

Once they've made it out into the opening, Tord snickered at Matt's appearance: his strawberry-blonde hair parted sideways, during the process of it he also had his overcoat removed. He took note of his behavior, but proceeded to shake it off afterward. “What do we do now?” The Norsk inquired, resting his back against the wall; sitting down with his legs sprawled out. The freckled man placed himself next to him, placing the left side of his face onto his shoulder. “I don't know. I'm surprised the other half of your face didn't get chewed off,” he taunted; glancing up at the other male. Tord chuckled, giving a quick peck on his head while he wrapped his arm around his waist.

“I don't know. I'm still here with you, I think that's plentiful.” Tord added, rubbing the other's waist. “I'm glad to have met you, Tord.” “Likewise. Let's just hope we can find other survivors and get the hell out of this place.” Matt suggested, nuzzling into his neck. Tord mentally frowned at the given response, now standing up while he held on to the younger male's hand. “I hope we can start our journey together in this world called hell. Even if we don't make it out alive: I'd like to spend every second of it with you.” Matt nodded in agreement with glee, leaning onto the others shoulder.

“I'll always be here. And if I'm not physically here: I'll always be by your side.”