When the pizza guy walked back into the car in the driver's seat, the circular spot under the pizza boxes opened, and dropped into the sidewalk. The pizza boxes got sucked into a maze of tubes as it was a long and fun journey, until the boxes flew up to the last floor of the building. The ceiling of the Bad Guys' hideout opened, and the boxes were safely caught by Shark in his fins.

"I got it! Yes!" Shark exclaimed while licking his lips.

"Good installing the tubes, Webs," Wolf complimented.

Tarantula, holding a remote with a red button, shrugged, "Eh, just in case we wanna order by delivery, I decided to have them bring our orders here."

When Shark passed down the pizzas with Snake already opened his, Hornet opened the box, and was excited to eat his vegetarian pizza. Snake glanced at his pizza, and rolled his eyes, "Seriously? Vegetarian?"

"Yes. I still don't eat meat. Remember that," Hornet said.

Wolf then announced while rubbing his pause together, "Okay. Dig in, fellas."

Finally, the Bad Guys enjoyed eating their individual pizza. They happily ate every slice. They even shared each other's pizzas. After eating, all the boxes were empty, meaning they finished eating all the pizza for dinner, and they were stuffed.

"It's probably just the pizza talking, but I love you guys," Snake said.

Piranha stood up from the floor after eating all of his pizza, and took a peek at the window. Looking down, he noticed the pizza car still parking beside the sidewalk, "Um, the pizza guy's car is still running outside."

Hornet also looked outside, and observed the pizza guy's car, "Four tires, not one of them the same."

"Is that guy still parking there?" Wolf asked.

"I'll check," Tarantula raised an arm as she sounded excited.

"Let's all check," Shark suggested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Bad Guys went outside of their hideout, they took a long way up the aqueduct, and rushed outside of their hideout's building where they found the pizza car. When they rushed to the driver's seat door, and looked through the window, the Bad Guys gasped in horror to see the pizza guy lifeless on his seat

"I think he's had a heart attack," Hornet said as he flew through a narrow opening of the window, and checked the vitals on his wrist, "He's dead."

"Oh, no, guys, this is terrible," Tarantula cooed worriedly.

"I know. Now everyone knows we eat pizza here!" Shark squeaked in panic with Snake rolled his eyes, and Hornet facepalmed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the Bad Guys dragged the pizza guy's body into the tunnel of their hideout in front of the elevator.

"Okay, we have to get rid of this body so no one would connect us to the pizza guy. I don't want us to be framed again for something we didn't do," Wolf said in panic, "Anybody got any ideas?"

"We could put a yarmulke on him a-and dump him in the town square. Pretend it's a hate crime," Shark answered.

"Shark, come on. Where we gonna get a yarmulke?" Snake scowled, "I saw that you don't have one in your disguise closet."

"We should float him with balloons, like in Up. Then he's the sky's problem," Tarantula added.

Suddenly, they heard a vibration from the pizza guy's pocket, indicating his phone buzzed.