✴ 𝟏𝟏

RIGHT. THERE was no way she'd be having strange visions that looked oddly realistic, pfft, it would've only happened in a fictional world. Little Y/n heaved out a heavy sigh, finalizing this decision as a dream. 

She still questions the idea of it being a dream or not, but it was no use. She'd have to meet the man with black hair and red eyes face to face to believe that it was a vision, rather than a stupid nightmare. 

Y/n took in a sharp breath and scrunched her face, she stood up, and ran while spreading her arms out like an airplane to Urokodaki who was grabbing the basket full of fish. "Pap pap! Pap pap!" Y/n exclaimed. "Can we go home now? I want to see Roro-san!" Y/n exclaimed brightly. Her eyes twinkle with a gleam of excitement. Urokodaki only simply nodded and started walking, but stopped when he felt something small holding his bigger calloused hands. 

He looked to the side to see Y/n holding his hand, she later came to a halt too in her tracks when she realized Urokodaki wasn't walking. Figuring that he was probably waiting for her to lead the way, so she tugged on it while scampering away. This made Urokodaki's thoughts disappear as he followed and matched her speed. 

He didn't know why but he at that moment, he was trying his best to hold in his tears. This reminded him very much of one of his old students he used to trained, but when he was sent to the final selection, he never came back to Urokodaki. 

It made the old man's heart dwell in nostalgia. The feeling overwhelmed him.

Y/n stopped scampering once the hut came to view and their pace slowed down. Y/n stared in a daze, whether she'd tell Urokodaki about these "dreams" or not. It seemed to be the perfect time, the sun setting, walking hand-in-hand as a rather comforting silence had engulfed the two. 

"Pap pap," Y/n started slowly. Not knowing where to start. Urokodaki didn't answer, he was still trying his best to keep his emotions controlled. "I've been getting these.. weird drweams," Y/n started. Urokodaki perked up, this caught his attention and pulled him from his overwhelmed state. 

"What about it?" he asked curiously. "It's about a man," she said, feeling shivers running down her spine whenever she imagined staring into those plum red eyes, shining in warmth and vileness. She gulped, as sweat started to fall from her forehead. "What man?" Urokodaki asked. He's got a hunch that she was going to mention the demon king, and that made him even more curious. Worried, even.